Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Question about Amazon's subscribe and save

kiwi strawberry

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 11:00 am
What are some household products that gets used regularly that I can subscribe and save on? I can't think of anything else besides toilet paper. They don't have the brand of tissues or napkins I want, and the brand of shampoo and paper towels I want is not eligible for subscribe and save. Any other ideas? I'm new to this Very Happy

zigi

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 11:43 am
tooth paste, they have crest kids and adults, glad garbage bags

zigi

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 11:45 am
tooth paste, they have crest kids and adults, glad garbage bags

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 11:56 am
Looking at my list: Biokleen laundry detergent, Yummy Earth lollies, Babyganics sunscreen, Oxiclean, Method floor cleanser, Bar Keeper's Friend, Magic Erasers, Osem mandelen, disinfecting wipes...

kiwi strawberry

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 12:02 pm
Ok I'll look into some of those, thanks! Can you have different delivery schedules for different items? Like toilet paper every 2 months but oxiclean every 4 months or something? Or everything has to come together?

singleagain

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 12:05 pm
also, consider feminine hygiene products (my dad did this for me). also, it you use a lot of paper/plastic cups and plates etc. paper lunch bags, plastic table clothes etc.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 12:08 pm
kiwi strawberry wrote:
Ok I'll look into some of those, thanks! Can you have different delivery schedules for different items? Like toilet paper every 2 months but oxiclean every 4 months or something? Or everything has to come together?

Yes, you can have different delivery schedules, but in order to maximize savings and get 15% off instead of 5%, you need 5 of the subscriptions to come in the same month.

ChutzPAh

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 12:22 pm
Are there any promos for your first order?

zigi

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 1:05 pm
I have kind bars, baby food terra chips, lip balm. I play around with it.

nywife

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 2:06 pm
I've only used subscribe and save when there was a promotion on the item. For example, I have a subscription for body wash because it was $1.50 less per bottle than regular price.

piegirl

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 8:55 pm
I also only use it to buy things that are cheaper than normal and to get the additional 15% off. I add things all month and then adjust before it ships and delete things after it ships.

Capitalchick

Post Wed, Jul 15 2015, 9:03 pm
piegirl,
how does it work exactly if you are changing things around all month. I'm a bit confused on that point. What is the benefit? Are there any drawback? Thanks for explaining! I'm so curious how you make it work!

piegirl

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 8:06 am
I follow deal blogs like kosheronabudget, bargainboutiquedeals, dailycheapskate, hip2save and when they post a subscribe and save deal I subscribe to it. It ships once a month, so the week before it ships Amazon emails me and I make sure everything on the list is still needed. After it ships I cancel all the future orders so that they don't ship again next month when I don't necessarily need them and when they may be at a higher price.
Anything I order from Amazon I order subscribe and save if possible so I save 15%.

minnie mouse

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 9:29 am
I use it for pampers. You get a choice of how often you want it to ship. Every month, 2 months, or 3 months. You can also cancel the subscribtion whenever you want.

redt85

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 11:14 am
They offer a lot of drug store makeup brands at a much better price than retail items at the drug store through subscribe and save.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 5:19 pm
I've used it for diapers, baby wipes, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, Goody hairbrush, Goody ouchless elastics, Lysol wipes, Lysol cleanser, bbq sauce, Dove soap, Scotch packaging tape, Splenda, garbage bags, Covergirl cosmetics, and more!

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 6:49 pm
We get so much stuff. TP, paper towels, oil, granola, coffee, coconut milk, body wash, shampoos, toothbrushes, detergents..... I don't even know where to start or end.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains