Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Bachelorette Kaitlyn

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 5:11 pm
What do you think of Clint and J.J.?

Clint said he is a "success story" because he loves J.J.. shock

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 9:03 pm
Me again.

What do you think of the guys trying to teach zex education to a bunch of underage kids?

What

Quoted from Huffington Post:

Quote:
If the entirety of your zex education has come solely from observing the cows on your farm, you are obligated to do the job your parents and your public school failed to do by reading and learning from respected books, articles and websites (like ours!) on the topic of zex, reproduction, anatomy and technique.

Quote:
Periods are not gross. Using phrases like "don't be freaked out" and "the lining of your uterus basically dies" when explaining the process of menstruation only adds to the pervasive social myth that it is something to be feared and grossed out by. When kids have an overwhelming "Ew!" reaction to one of the most basic bodily functions of half the population, they need their bad attitudes to be checked -- gently, of course. And they're called tampons, not tempens.

Quote:
Points to Ben H. for a creative and loving portrayal of reproduction, but he made some factual errors that need to be corrected: Sperm (plural) travel to the egg (singular), which is in the fallopian tube (not the ovaries), after being released from one of the two ovaries. There, one sperm (singular) may fertilize the egg which begins the process of cell division. The fertilized egg moves into the uterus and implants in the lining: conception is complete and pregnancy begins. It should be noted that there are other ways for reproduction to occur with the aid of technology .

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 10:57 pm
New amother here.

Just kidding.

I think Kaitlyn ruined her chances of finding love by establishing a connection with Nick before the show. That's why she wasn't interested in any of the guys. She had Nick in the back of her mind.

She had the chance of a lifetime with a great bunch of guys and she blew it.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 12:54 am
And she's lacking a good sense of character. I mean, she kept Kupa and Tony and JJ while sending home some normal, down-to-earth guys. She also had a hard time weeding out who had been there originally for Britt.

As an aside, I agree with Tony: why the need for competition and violence?

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 9:01 pm
Kudos to Ian for questioning Kaitlyn's "intentions" by inviting Nick.

But I question his intentions because he had commented he should be the next Bachelor.

Maybe he insulted Kaitlyn on national TV to find favor in the producers?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 11:26 pm
Kaitlyn is turning me off. I just finished watching week 4 and the previews of week 5. taking in nick was the worst decision ever and I coulda told her that even before she told the guys. I mean, who wants to think that they're not good enough? And who wants to have put thier llives on hold only to be told that 4 weeks were pretty much wasted b/c anyone who is a d-ck can come on at week 4. And with e/o hating him b/c he's their competition? of course she got them mad at her, the cause of their discomfort.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 11:49 pm
I am starting to hate her.
I think she's immature and doesn't get what a real, long term relationship is.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 11:56 pm
She's a world class idiot. She has anger issues. Is interested in s-x only.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jun 22 2015, 4:20 am
amother wrote:
Kudos to Ian for questioning Kaitlyn's "intentions" by inviting Nick.

But I question his intentions because he had commented he should be the next Bachelor.

Maybe he insulted Kaitlyn on national TV to find favor in the producers?

I felt kinda bad for him. He was so into her when he came on and he obviously couldn't handle her being with a zillion other guys every day. He sounded really defensive about it

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jul 10 2015, 12:28 am
why are Nick's hands always in his mouth?!?! Puke

gold21

Post Fri, Jul 10 2015, 1:28 pm
I watched 2 episodes of Kaitlyn's season- the first one where she met the guys, and one more.

I did not find her likeable or interesting, so I am no longer following her "journey" as they call it

They need to stick to genuine likeable characters (like Ashley Hebert-Rosenbaum)

Otherwise, I'm not interested

Better things to do with my life

B"H

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Jul 14 2015, 12:56 pm
Please! Can someone explain to me why Nick is so bad?
Am I missing something?
He seems as crazy and normal as other guys there.

He seems sweet, harmless and nice. A bit immature, but why so much hostility?

Is it all jealousy from the other guys?

Also, why is Shawn being such a jerk? I can't stand the way kaitlyn loves him.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 3:18 pm
Why'd she send home Jared? The way a man behaves when she sends him away speaks volumes about his personality. (Joe was a sour pickle, for example.)

Nick has no relationship with her besides for the physical. He doesn't let her talk, but kisses her up. It nauseates me when a man is so hands-on. People hate him for his calling out Andi on the After the Final Rose episode. And obviously for arriving 5 weeks into the game.

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 3:27 pm
You do know that much of this show is scripted, yes? This isn't real.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/ent....._fake

chulentalakiddush

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 3:30 pm
this is my favorite imamother thread ever!
Sean is so gross and such a bully and a narcissist. I like Nick, liked him in Andi's season too. Also, Ben it totally going to be the next bachelor the way they were grooming him. Kaitlyn saying how amazing he is and sweet and "husband material" but he seems really dull to me. looking forward to watching bachelor pad- that's my little slice of olam habah Wink

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 3:56 pm
amother wrote:
Why'd she send home Jared? The way a man behaves when she sends him away speaks volumes about his personality. (Joe was a sour pickle, for example.)

Nick has no relationship with her besides for the physical. He doesn't let her talk, but kisses her up. It nauseates me when a man is so hands-on. People hate him for his calling out Andi on the After the Final Rose episode. And obviously for arriving 5 weeks into the game.

I totally agree with you on all counts.
Nick and Shawn are both not worth the time of day, in my opinion. They don't seem to be husband material. Nick seems to be the type to cheat, while Shawn would require a LOT of patience. Imagine if kaitlyn were to slightly "disrespect" him in some imaginary way... I can totally see Shawn freaking out...
I would've picked Ben. But then again, his seemingly sweet personality is no match for kaitlyns crude personality.
I think Ben as bachelor will be similar to Chris the farmer. Boring but nice and sweet. But who care- on the bachelor, it's not the bachelor who makes the show- it's the crazy women who make the show. That's why I like the bachelor so much more than the bachelorette.
Anon bec I'm embarrassed that I watch this show!

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 3:51 pm
Based on what I've read in People Magazine, Kaitlyn had a real relationship with Nick before the show. It wasn't innocent texting, as we thought. She had genuine video chats, a whole different ballgame.

It was wrong for Kaitlyn to go on this show and then invite Nick. She should have dated him and not gone on this show. I actually agree with those women who called her a ________.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics