Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
WHERE DO LUBAVITCH GIRLS BUY SHEITELS?
Previous  1  2

trixx

Post Fri, Jul 24 2015, 3:24 pm
It is over the top. But that's what my redhead and very blond friends have paid for their first shaitels.

Dolly I did wash the wig, it wasn't squashed and it has highlights too. I guess synthetic just doesn't work for me but glad it works for you as its definitely cheaper.

einstern

Post Sat, Jul 25 2015, 6:40 pm
As a Lubavitcher I bought my most recent sheital from Yaffi Kaminer in Jerusalem. My Lubavitcher rebbetzin recommended the place and I am so happy! For the first time! She is in RavFrank Street 40, Tel. 00 972 2-642-3576
All the best for your search!

Shmaichel

Post Sat, Jul 25 2015, 10:21 pm
Raizy Schwartz is really talented at cutting and styling. She is also an extremely caring person about tries to find something you'll love (718) 467-4120

A lot of people are getting Bina wigs now, which is really expensive but very very natural looking and good quality hair.

moto

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 4:39 am
I bought my shaitel here in crown heights... But if you are in Israel,there are 3 absolutely incredible incredible shaitel machers there.hertzelia dayan in kfar chabad-she charges almost 1/2 of what they charge in crown heights and yaffi kaminer I believe is the other one in yerushlayim. There is rochie lipsker I believe she lives in nachle but I could be wrong ..Ive only heard of yaffi though,haven't seen too much of her work..I've seen hertzelias amazing work..totally My next wig will be from her if I get to Israel.

Regarding crown heights.. Tiki Dean is amazing! So many people don't believe me im wearing a shaitel. I paid $3800 . long and curly.
Raizy Schwartz is amazing too. Many people by binas which are great too.
All of the above are in the 3000-4000 price range.
Then there are kikis which are great and great quality but Fall in lower price range. If you aren't looking for curly then definitely worth a try. Go to all 4 places and then decide what you like. Tiki is pushy but if know what you want just make sure you won't be convinced into something else. Your shaitel is guaranteed to be amazing and her front are amazing. She doesn't only do curly.
Before you come to America, look at הרצליה דיין. Facebook page.just type her name in Hebrew..she has the most amazing amazing shaitels.. If you can't see then u have to friend her.check her out before you come so yi know
What she has to offer.then come here and see what there is.maybe you'll like it better. If you don't that fine..you know you be back in Israel and can go back to her.
3500-4000 I'm sure will buy you a great wig but do it properly...that's no small amount so try al your options before you spend..you miht even save! The most I know of thatpeople I know spent by hertzelia was 12,000₪. Very long amazing shaitel.all types-straight/wavy/curly.
You might end up saving $
Good luck!

[img]C:\fakepath\IMG_20150707_071755.jpg[/img]

moto

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 5:09 am
I tried posting picture of my shaitel but it didn't work.. Sorry

amother
Catmint

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:30 pm
Bumping this up as I’m obsessed with their Shaitel’s. Anyone have any Recommendations in crown heights?

ddmom

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:37 pm
amother Catmint wrote:
Bumping this up as I’m obsessed with their Shaitel’s. Anyone have any Recommendations in crown heights?

Start a new thread!! This one is really, really old!

Simcha36

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 7:29 pm
einstern wrote:
As a Lubavitcher I bought my most recent sheital from Yaffi Kaminer in Jerusalem. My Lubavitcher rebbetzin recommended the place and I am so happy! For the first time! She is in RavFrank Street 40, Tel. 00 972 2-642-3576
All the best for your search!

How much do they go for? how is it lasting?

amother
Blueberry

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 7:33 pm
Malky eckhaus!
I am so happy!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels