Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
What are you making to break the fast ?
Previous  1  2  3  4

joystock

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 10:53 pm
My pleasure. Glad you enjoyed...

MyKidsRQte

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 11:00 pm
I find fresh bread and soup is all that I need to make for my family. Although, I do enjoy baking, so I usually do that too

Mother 4

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 5:00 am
chani8 wrote:
I didn't have to make a thing, but got to eat, tuna salad and gluten free egg rolls, apple crisp, and a chocolate chip cookie. By three cooks.

where can I get gluten free egg rolls? I live in Israel

chani8

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 5:25 am
Mother 4 wrote:
where can I get gluten free egg rolls? I live in Israel

My son's girlfriend makes them using those sheets of rice wraps. She soaks them, dips them in egg, stuffs them with spicy grated carrot and cabbage, and fries them.

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 6:40 am
Sanguine wrote:
I also drank coffee. I knew it was a mistake but I couldn't control myself after dreaming of it all day. I'll be awake past when California breaks their fasts (I think it'll be tomorrow morning here already Hypnotized )

And I had a coffee too here in California, and I think I'll be awake way past when Israelis go to sleep Monday night! Could you figure what time it is now? I did 7 loads of laundry already.

Sanguine

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 7:03 am
amother wrote:
And I had a coffee too here in California, and I think I'll be awake way past when Israelis go to sleep Monday night! Could you figure what time it is now? I did 7 loads of laundry already.
California is easy. We just add two and switch AM-PM. So if it's 2 PM here it must be 4 AM in California - What are you doing up?!?!?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note