Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Any1 able to help? maybe found car in Queens- but hours away

busydev

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 1:10 am
Hi,

I found the exact used car we are looking for at a good price, but its located in queens, NY and I am about a 15 hour drive away.

I am looking for someone who can bring the car to a local mechanic to get it checked out (if the car needs work we would do it by our mechanic here). for pay obviously.

Also need mechanic recommendations for someone trustworthy and good.

if anyone has any recommendations or may be able to help me (or know someone who can) please post here or ask me to pm you.

TIA!

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 1:45 am
Where in Queens?

Maybe a yeshiva bochur would be willing to help and earn some easy cash in the bargain.

busydev

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 8:57 am
on queens blvd. think the address started with 70-XX dont remember the rest off hand.

thanks for your pm. any leads to a bochur or anyone who can get the car* would be appreciated!

*(and maybe give it a cursory inspection before bringing it to the mechanic (would tell him/her what to look for so we dont have to take up the mechanics time if its something obvious we would say no to)

thanks

ThankYouHashem

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:17 am
As per a mechanic I highly recomend mavin motors. Frum, honest, and great to work with. 718 850 8500

busydev

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:17 pm
Thank you very much!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries