Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Iso Pediatrician in lakewood
Previous  1  2

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:39 pm
amother wrote:
does westpark have a lab? I looked at their website and realized they are not open on sundays. what do you do when you need something over the weekend? wait till monday?

Their office in long branch/deal is open on the weekend. In 5 years with 3 children, I have had to make the trip twice.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:42 pm
I ment that after the weekend so many things happen. I guess you wait till monday? thats surprising. dont know what I will do. are there any other pediatricians in lakewood?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:44 pm
I dont even see that office on their website. it mentions manalapan, ocean and lakewood. is it a a new office? and who is there on the weekends?. do you mean sundays too?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:46 pm
I cant see it clearly on the map. so is the manalapan the one in deal?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:48 pm
I see that manalapan is not deal. but is not far from lakewood. I wouldnt like to go so far. but I guess those are the downsides. do they havea a lab?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 10:12 pm
ppl I know who use westpark def have to wait til monday for their kids to be seen

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 10:52 pm
Nobody mentioned Dr. Fenster. He sounds just like the kind of Dr. you are looking for. He used to work in Dr. Shaniks office but about 2 yrs ago opened his own practice a few minutes out of lakewood. He is really the most patient and knowledgeable dr. I can think of.

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 11:10 pm
amother wrote:
I dont even see that office on their website. it mentions manalapan, ocean and lakewood. is it a a new office? and who is there on the weekends?. do you mean sundays too?

I think she is referring to the Ocean office which is open on Sundays. It's not far from Deal

zcc

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 3:02 am
Westpark- theres a lakewood officea d a manalapan office thats open during the week.
The deal/ ocean office is open all week including sunday
You could def see a dr on sunday in that office ) rotating drs) only for sick visits and they close early (they book appointments and then when there r no more bookings theyll close so each week could be a diff time)

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 8:40 am
amother wrote:
sorry I didnt answer till now, thanks everyone! is dr indich an old man? is he patient? I did hear his ideas and bedside manner not what I am looking for. could be its not the one I heard about. I will give him a try but I really want a practice that is consistent. I cant run around to different offices till they get to know me. I am not driving yet so that isnt an option as far as it is now. about the other offices I am glad to hear about.

My sister left Dr Indich's practice because she felt he was too rough.

My SIL uses his practice - I believe she was his patient herself - and is very happy.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics