Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
I have a black hat to give away

abaker

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 9:17 pm
was cleaning out my DH's closet and we have a barely ever worn Bobov style black hat, it has been stored in it's original box and is in brand new condition, maybe worn a handful of times. we are located in toronto for the summer but will be traveling to NY this thursday as well. if anyone knows someone who needs it, we would be glad to give it away. pm me or reply to this thread asap

Last edited by abaker on Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 9:58 pm
Just out of curiosity What is a bobov style black hat?

boymom

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 10:04 pm
lets see if I know: a regular chassidsh velvet hat (not flat) just the bow is on the opposite side. but im not sure , which side is the opposite side. right or left?

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 10:49 pm
boymom wrote:
lets see if I know: a regular chassidsh velvet hat (not flat) just the bow is on the opposite side. but im not sure , which side is the opposite side. right or left?

I thought it was viznitz that has the bow on the other side. Lol. I think bobov style is the regular Chasidish one. Same as Belz, Klauzenburg, Skver...

abaker

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 10:49 pm
iyh tomorrow I will post a picture and info that the box says. I am not sure myself what to call it. while becoming frum my dh was interested in bobov but ended up falling more into lubavitch.

boymom

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 12:32 am
abaker wrote:
iyh tomorrow I will post a picture and info that the box says. I am not sure myself what to call it. while becoming frum my dh was interested in bobov but ended up falling more into lubavitch.

now it makes sense- I was wondering why you didn't have any bobov siblings or cousins or other bobov friends to give it to.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 12:45 am
Does it have a size listed? I know they go by head circumference.

abaker

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:11 am

abaker

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:16 am
size 7 and a half

heres another pic of the inside

abaker

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:17 am
anyone interested?

boymom

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:18 am
don't think that's a bobov hat. did I see right? its not velvet and has dent on top. I think its a neutral hat that can be worn in any chassidus if you don't want to wear the velvet hat.

abaker

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:26 am
boymom wrote:
don't think that's a bobov hat. did I see right? its not velvet and has dent on top. I think its a neutral hat that can be worn in any chassidus if you don't want to wear the velvet hat.

ok so I have a neutral chassdish hat to give away, anyone need it?! (I tried to change the title from "bobov hat" to "black hat")

traveling to NJ/NY area tomorrow for a few weeks and then back to Toronto for the rest of august...I'd be able to bring it with me to the states.

sushi galore

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 6:56 pm
Sorry abaker, this hat is not bobov. It's more like stolin or neutral chasidish. Maybe advertise it in link or tora times

abaker

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 7:08 pm
Bobov, chassidish, Amish, cowboy, sombrero....who cares what it's called. it's a hat and I will continue to look for someone who wears this type of hat and will use it rather than just leaving it in the closet.

abaker

Post Mon, Aug 17 2015, 10:21 am
Bumping this thread up, back in the Toronto area until the end of the month, could anyone use this hat?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating