Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 21  22  23 37  38  39  Next

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 11:45 pm
boysrus wrote:
Sending you so many hugs, obsesseddancer! Thank you so much for updating us, I have been thinking of you and davening for Kayla Rus every single day when I daven, also when I light candles and take challah with a bracha. I am so sorry that things are so hard, you must be so anxious. I so wish I lived near to you and could help... I will daven that this new treatment should be Kayla Rus's miracle, that she should have a complete refuah, very very speedily. I am so sad to hear that her pain level is bad Sad
I wish wish wish that you and she were not going through this.
Chazak V'ematz.
For those of us who would like to help out financially, is this the right paypal account :
obsesseddancer@aol.com?

Hang in there, we all care so much. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Yeah for those of us who are not as good with feelingsy words, this. All of it except the challah because I never make enough at a time.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 2:11 pm
I just got an urgent text to daven for Kayla rus right now. Please keep her in your tefilos today. The text said they need a neis.

mfb

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 2:14 pm
Refuah sheleimah
Just said some tehillim

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 2:20 pm
Davenning for her refuah shelaima. Please keep us posted with good besuros IYH.

Scrabble123

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 2:37 pm
Refuah Shalaima for Kayla Ruv bas Chaya Rochel!

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 3:08 pm
קיילא רות בת חיה רחל
She just this past shabbos developed intestinal bleeding and was admitted to LIJ, where she had a CT scan and was diagnosed with low platelets which can be a side effect of Keytruda (the experimental drug she is on), which was about to be increased in dosage. She was given platelets and put on prednisone, a steroid, to reduce inflammation. The CT scan showed her tumors had spread and grown, and may be pressing on an intestinal blood vessel. She is very thin, only about 72 lbs now, and will be put on a feeding tube, although she is able to eat, everything goes through her. Her dose of Keytruda cannot be increased until they find and stop the source of the bleeding and bring up her platelets. The increased dose may or may not work. We are waiting for an ultrasound to find the source of the bleeding and may then have a cauterization procedure to stop it, after which we hope her platelets will recover and we can try again with the higher dose. Her frum doctor says it is all in Hashem's hands. If anyone knows a Gadol who can give her a bracha and possibly take an ayin hora off our family, I think there is a curse. There may be an ancestor who received this curse. Her father lost his brother at a young age. Her paternal grandmother lost her sister at a young age, and that sister lost her child at a young age. I am not usually superstitious, but I am beginning to wonder.

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 3:26 pm
Refuah Sheleimah. May Hashem help you through this nisayon quickly.

exhausted

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 3:58 pm
Refuah Shleima! My heart goes out to you and your family!

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 4:11 pm
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=kWDKy6FsPT This is a communal tehillim link for her. Ongoing.

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 4:13 pm
My son started a Shmiras Halashon group in her zchus here:
http://powerofspeech.org/group.....a_Rus

cookiejar

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 9:51 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
My son started a Shmiras Halashon group in her zchus here:
http://powerofspeech.org/group.....a_Rus

I took an hour. May it be a zechus to relieve her suffering and bring her closer to a refua. And poor Mommy. Just know other mommies are thinking of you...

mfb

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 10:20 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=kWDKy6FsPT This is a communal tehillim link for her. Ongoing.

Said some. Hope it helps and she has a refuah sheleimah very quickly!!

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 11:03 pm
Refuah Shleima.

animeme

Post Mon, Jul 27 2015, 11:07 pm
Davened, as did dd. Refuah sheleimah.

happy to be me

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 12:22 am
Davened and will continue to daven for her and for your family.
Refuah sh'leimah.

boysrus

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 1:54 pm
dear Obsessed dancer, I wish I knew what to say. I am thinking of you and davening for her every day. I will increase my tefillos and daven for Hashem to shine His face on Kayla Rus bas chaya Rochel and all of your family and show you His kindness in a revealed way, with open miracles. He can do anything. Let's daven that He will heal her in a miraculous way, speedily. I have been following you on this journey since you first posted that she was sick, I am sending you love and hugs and wishes for only good news.

tomboy

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 2:11 pm
Hugs. May Kayla Rus have a refuah shleima and lead a beautiful, productive life. I will daven for her and for strength for you and your family. May you see lots of yiddish nachas.

zufriedene

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 11:58 pm
I heard that it's a special inyan to have "inzinen" by Krias Shema/ So every day I think of her when I say Shema/
Yehi ratzon she should have a refua shleima bmheira min hashamayim.

anonymrs

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 1:28 am
I'm davening for her.

octopus

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 9:05 am
me, too.
Page 22 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 21  22  23 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed