Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 37  38  39  Next

pelle

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 7:32 am
My heart breaks for you op. May things have a turn for the good very very soon and Kayla rus bat chaya rochel a refuah sheleimah b'karov. I have been and will continue to daven for her.

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 11:24 am
Today is my daughter's 18th birthday, CHAI, Baruch Hashem. As a birthday present for Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel, I would like Shabbos. Yes, you read that right, Shabbos! Can you commit or re-commit to Shabbos? What I mean is, if you already observe Shabbos, just for this week, unless you want to continue, can you take on Tosefes Shabbos, adding time to Shabbos? Have all your preparations (or most of them) done by midday Friday. Set the table Thursday night. Light candles 30 minutes before candle-lighting time. If you have friends who do not observe Shabbos, can you ask them to try this week? Or at least light candles with a bracha, and maybe have a nice dinner with a proper kiddush on wine? Even if that's all they do? Whatever you do, it should be a zchus for refuah shleimah for Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel. Please spread the word. Let's see how many zchusim we can earn!!! Thank you so much.

seeker

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 11:27 am
I'm in. Happy birthday and mazal tov! You should be zoche to celebrate more birthdays with health and happiness and more and more mitzvos.

geshmak

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 11:33 am
You are such a special person and an awesome mother.
Bli neder I will do all I can to add zechusim to this Shabbos campaign. I will pass this around as well.
May Kayla Rus have many happy and healthy years ahead IYH with complete yeshuos and refuos.
Happy Birthday Kayla Rus, there are many of us rooting for you daily.

anonymrs

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 11:52 am
I'm in! Happy birthday! May you celebrate many more happy and healthy birthdays together!!

sneakermom

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 12:16 pm
Count me in.

May Hashem bring a yeshuah quickly and openly.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 3:09 am
I light candles early every week and daven for Kayla Rus after licht benching. I will try to light even earlier this week. Kayla Rus should have refuah shleimah bekarov!!!

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 5:28 am
I will bli neder, get my Shabbos prep done early this week in her zchus.

As a side note, if you make early Shabbos, I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to light candles any earlier. It would be a bracha levatala. So that should apply only to ppl making regular Shabbos.

Refuah shleima!

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 7:06 am
I daven for her every day.

I'm going to try to light the candles early and I'll daven again for her then.

May Hashem give you the strength to deal with all this. You sound like an amazing person!

finallyamommy

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 8:05 am
amother wrote:
I will bli neder, get my Shabbos prep done early this week in her zchus.

As a side note, if you make early Shabbos, I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to light candles any earlier. It would be a bracha levatala. So that should apply only to ppl making regular Shabbos.

Refuah shleima!

Right, the earliest you can light is plag.

zufriedene

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 12:30 am
שבת היא מלזעוק ורפואכ קרובה לבוא

MY SHABAS IS READY/ I will soon bake chalas amd daven for her
Mazel tov on her birthday

Sanguine

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 7:20 am
I davened for Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel at the Kotel today (I was there for a Hanachat Tefillin and Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel is always on my mind) - Hope it helped her

hila

Post Sat, Aug 08 2015, 9:50 pm
I did my shmirat Halashon hour for her, davened for her when I baked Challot, gave tsedaka in her name, and again davened for her at hadlakat Nerot.

BeH my davening helps a bit.

etky

Post Sat, Aug 08 2015, 10:00 pm
Be"h I will be at Me'arat Hamachpelah on Thursday, in Ulam Yitzhak, and will daven for a refuah for her there.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 7:49 am
I brought in Shabbos 10 minutes early for her zechus and always daven for her. Refuah Shlema!

Scrabble123

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 9:47 pm
I usually light Shabbos Candles just at the zman. IYH this week I will try and light candles earlier as a zechus for a refuah shalaima for Kayla Rus Bas Chaya Rochel!

Yocheved_G

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 1:38 pm
Just said tehillim & thinking of you...

FS613

Post Wed, Aug 26 2015, 1:57 pm
I said Tehillim. How does one donate to Chai Lifeline for Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel?

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Sep 01 2015, 9:30 am
Op, my heart is breaking for you. I just got a text update about kayla rus. I won't post details here, as I don't feel its my place. But for Anyone reading this, please daven for a neis for kayla rus and her family.

obsesseddancer

Post Tue, Sep 01 2015, 10:36 am
There is nothing more the doctors can do besides "keep her comfortable," but her doctor knows that Hashem is the true healer. We firmly expect miracles. Until this morning one leg was twice the size of the other, because of tumors pressing on blood vessels. Just now we realized that her legs are now both normal. Davening helping please keep going!
Page 23 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed