Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
A wig that dries naturally, beautifully

calaflower

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 8:42 pm
Is there a wig out there that you can wash, put on a head, and dries beautifully without the use of blow dryer, curling iron... Something that has a natural pretty look without the use of heat? Looking for quality that will last awhile
Thanks!

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 8:55 pm
If you buy a really good curly wig (you need to wash and air dry it to test it before you buy it so you need a shaitel macher who would be willing to do this for you) you can wash, hang to dry upside down, and just use a pick and a mist of water to style. Store upside down.

calaflower

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 9:06 pm
Thanks ra_mom! Any specific names/ places to check out that you'd recommend?

nicole81

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:57 pm
My wigs air dry beautifully but they are naturally curly/wavy and are fairly expensive (clarys). For a cheaper option, my sheitel macher told me Irene came out with a line with a similar texture.

calaflower

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 12:17 am
Thanks! The Clarys- when you say naturally curly, do they poof out, or is it a more tame curl?

nicole81

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 8:51 am
calaflower wrote:
Thanks! The Clarys- when you say naturally curly, do they poof out, or is it a more tame curl?

Definitely not a poof, but I do need to put product in them and spray and comb through daily to keep it looking nice. Naturally textured wigs require no setting so washing is easy, but they also require more daily maintenance.

I can send you pics of the wigs if you want, just pm me an email address.

choco1

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 9:15 am
Yaffi Kaminer in israel has gorgeous wigs that you naturally dry.... I know a few ppl who have them and are thrilled.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels