Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Did sarah yaraslowitz write a book?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Aug 01 2015, 5:54 pm
I have an MP3 of Sarah Yaraslowitz's parenting classes, that were originally posted on akeres habayis hotline. I heard that she wrote a book. does anyone know if that is true? if she did write a book, what is the name of it and where can I find it?

challenging

Post Sat, Aug 01 2015, 10:04 pm
Yes she did recently come out w her first bookthough I'm not sure how the book is called.
I'm sure u can get it in ur local book store.

Kumphort

Post Sat, Aug 01 2015, 10:07 pm
http://www.amazon.com/Are-Your.....34148

otsrock

Post Sat, Aug 01 2015, 10:57 pm
Yes, but it doesn't look like it can be purchased on Amazon. I've been trying to find out where to buy it, as well. Anyone?

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 12:12 am
Kumphort wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Are-Your-Hands-Full-Volume/dp/1495134148

That's the book.
It's the most useful gift I ever received. (Thanks Rachel)
I've started on her program. She makes a lot of sense and best of all, we are a much happier little bunch! I already had a sister read it and lent it to a friend. Awesome.

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 1:56 pm
what topics does she cover? I need a way to put boundaries on a child who is asking for things all the time. or shall I call it boundaries. its probably the same when it comes to any boundaries, I guess it is the same. I just dont know how to deal with this particulare issue.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 2:50 pm
I recently read an article about her/her book/speeches in one of the frum magazines. Possibly the Binah. It said there that anyone who buys the book needs to sign up with their email addresses and then she can answer all questions that you have. Sounded really intriguing to me. Maybe one day:)

newmother

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 7:21 pm
Any idea where I can buy her mp3 CDs online?

Twinster

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 9:49 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
I recently read an article about her/her book/speeches in one of the frum magazines. Possibly the Binah. It said there that anyone who buys the book needs to sign up with their email addresses and then she can answer all questions that you have. Sounded really intriguing to me. Maybe one day:)

Please verify it before purchasing. I was told that she only answers questions if you buy the cd/MP3; not if you buy the book.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics