Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
No NYC stores display the GE Double Wall Oven?

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 5:37 pm
I spent today going to Manhattan thinking that I might find one of the big appliance stores having the GE double wall oven on display. No such luck.

People buy from a picture?

What are the chances that Ill find a store somewhere that displays the GE Double Wall oven?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 8:17 pm
amother wrote:
I spent today going to Manhattan thinking that I might find one of the big appliance stores having the GE double wall oven on display. No such luck.

People buy from a picture?

What are the chances that Ill find a store somewhere that displays the GE Double Wall oven?

Google it or call GE and ask.

ohsleepy1

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 10:05 pm
I had the same problem, specifically with GE electric double wall oven & other appliances I liked. I took a leap of faith and bought them anyway. I haven't had a problem with my ovens except for them dying 3 months after getting them. They needed a new computer and it was replaced in a timely fashion free by GE. They couldn't say if it was a problem with the computer itself or the wiring that my electrician did to install it. I live in Monsey, you're welcome to come by and see mine if you'd like.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics