Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
ENS Getaways Bushkill Inn

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 12:05 pm
Has anyone ever gone with ENS Getaways? Would like to know how it was and if its worth so much money? Also would like to know what you enjoyed more Shabbos or during the week. I can either go for Shabbos or for 2/3 nights so debating which one is better.

UQT

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 12:27 pm
I've gone to Bushkill when greenwald caterers did a Shabbos. For my family of 6 it was $1800. The rooms are really nice, the pool beautiful and we had such a relaxing time strolling the grounds. That said, the price went up astronomically and even though technically we could afford, I cannot fargin myself spending $3000 for the same weekend.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 1:44 pm
We've gone to two ENS weekday getaways, both using Greenwald Caterers. Food took a long time to prepare and serve because these were non kosher hotels. This should be different with Greenwald on site. There may or may not be different kinds of minyanim depending on who comes.

Breakfast is big, we had to wait for packed lunches (again they were off site so the staff was smaller), dinner is excellent. At least one kumsitz and Viennese table.

Have heard the Bushkill Resort is quite nice.

The Gestetners really try hard to make everything comfortable. If I had the funds, I would definitely go!

Hope this helps.

cuffs

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 1:51 pm
I was there last summer, hotel rooms are really nice! A ton of food! Great entertainment! Very expensive Sad
We had a great time though!

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 2:10 pm
about how much is is a night?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 2:26 pm
Shabbos (2 nights) is $1800 a couple.

amother
Violet

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 9:18 pm
OP here. Thanks everyone.

Has anyone stayed at the cottages at Bushkill Inn? Are they nice or is the hotel rooms nicer?

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 10:16 am
bump

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 03 2015, 8:43 am
Anyone been there this past shabbos? How was it?

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 03 2015, 2:38 pm
bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics