Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Ketchup- offended?
Previous  1  2  3

greenfire

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 1:32 am
EstiS wrote:

.....(UH OH EstiS is at it again.... Twisted Evil )

and you are aware ... quite interesting ... perhaps ...

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 3:51 am
First of all, for anyone living in Israel, especially those who get to Jerusalem on a somewhat regular basis, I would like to introduce you to a REAL cheese monger in the shuk.

The name of the store is מלך הגבינות והמעדנית - מעדנית באשר - and they have THE BEST selection of cheese from all over the world. ALL the cheeses have at least Rabbanut hechsher, and they have a very large selection of Mehadrin cheeses as well. Just be warned... they ain't cheap. But oh wow, are they worth it. They are located in the covered main part of the shuk (which btw, is Rechov Eitz Chaim) and it's number 53.

Regarding the ketchup issue... my brother used to (he may still do so) put ketchup on pretty much EVERYTHING he ate... including pizza and canned corn.

If it bothers you, talk to your husband and see if you can compromise... either he should at least try the food without ketchup first or, as you'e already started doing, some foods are to be eaten without it...

chocolate moose

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 9:52 am
well....yes.

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 3:35 am
well yes what?
are you answering me?
are you telling me you were suggesting her husband has poor judgement?shock
please tell me thats not true.

I'm trying to figure out whats worse here. When poster tell others their husbands are controlling or when they tell them they have poor judgement!

mimivan

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 5:45 am
Estis:Why don't you go easy on CM, she was sharing a story? Did she use the words "poor judgement?" I understand your concern about protecting people's marriages, but don't you think picking on stories and not cases of actual evaluation and name-calling is taking things a bit far? I think you are dragging CM into a situation of "saying" what she reallly didn't say!

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 6:36 am
thats why I originally suggested she probably didn't intend it that way and thought I'd just point out the inappropriateness of it but then she responded above "well..yes" so.....what am I supposed to make of that?
hey I actually forgot all about this (I just pointed something out and moved on) till I read her response and thought it was really wierd.
don't you?

mimivan

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 8:06 am
Estis:
Forgive me, but I think it is more not nice to talk like this (putting a magnifiying glass on people) than to share a story like Chocolate Moose did...

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 8:32 am
I wasn't putting no magnifying glass on anyone. I noticed something that I felt was not right and I pointed it out. ...Didn't take a magnifying glass for me at any rate
If I tell you my husband takes forever to settle down to a meal and everyone is halfway through by the time he starts, do you think it would be appropriate to tell me that this somehow signifies that my husband is a shifty person or, that he lacks ambition, or some other negative trait?

chocolate moose

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 9:07 am
I was showing how ppl have to think before they act. That their actions have reprocussions.

And EstieS, now when I see you've posted, I have to brace myself to reads the reply. Sad

Seraph

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 4:51 pm
*Sings to herself*

"Kol Yisroel Chaverim
Kol Yisroel Araivim
Kol Yisroel, Kol Yisroel Chaverim
We will always be together
We're all one family
Kol Yisroel, Kol Yisroel Chaverim.

And when the winds of hatred blow
Please ask yourselves my friend
Have you done all that
You could have done today
Viahavta Lireacha, lireacha kamocha
Kol Yisroel, Kol Yisroel Chaverim"

-copyright Yehuda

mimivan

Post Sun, May 06 2007, 7:57 pm
Much Ado about Ketchup!
I'm just glad I didn't mention what my husband does with mustard LOL LOL LOL !!!
And no, that isn't poor judgement! He just likes the stuff!! LOL
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen