Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Diaper bag

aussie2

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 10:34 am
Hi,
I am looking for a recommendation for a diaper bag w. the following specifications..

*price range up to about $65
*messenger style strap (I think that's what its called.. basically long strap that it hangs nicely from stroller)
*not a huge bulky one-prob medium size w/ diff pockets/compartments for bottle, pacy etc.. diapers, diaper mat etc..so that things are easily accessible.

*I would like something pretty.. gender neutral pref..
*well made (I plan on using it daily when baby goes out to sitter..)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Stars

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 10:37 am
I have this http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....0_s00

It's a bit higher than your price range, but shop around because I got it for $70 and free shipping. It's a great product. Durable, pretty, just the right amount of pockets and has all your other requirements.

queenert

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 12:40 pm
I got this one and absolutely love it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/.....r+bag

I'm not sure if it's too big for you - all diaper bags that I know of are pretty big.
It doesn't have a large shoulder strap but it has a feature I like even better - it has buckles that clip nice and securely onto the stroller handle.
It has lots of pockets and I like how it looks more purse like. Can't beat the price either! Smile

aussie2

Post Tue, Aug 04 2015, 3:37 pm
Thanks for the suggestions.. However, neither of them seem to have the long messenger style strap on the bag.. basically I need it to be able to hang from a city select stroller (or city mini.. that type of handle) Am I missing s/t and its an added piece I don't see?

Stars

Post Tue, Aug 04 2015, 3:40 pm
aussie2 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions.. However, neither of them seem to have the long messenger style strap on the bag.. basically I need it to be able to hang from a city select stroller (or city mini.. that type of handle) Am I missing s/t and its an added piece I don't see?

Mine does have that kind of strap. But it has two little loop things (sorry I'm overtired) that makes it possible to hang it from any type of stroller.

queenert

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 4:43 am
Right.
No shoulder strap but buckles to clip on to the stroller.
I have a city mini and it works great.
I actually prefer it because a) it doesn't swish back and forth on the stroller and b) when I carry it myself it's at a better height...I find shoulder straps a little too long and cumbersome.
But it all boils down to personal preference.

aussie2

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 5:22 am
Ok got it.. not sure why I thought those clips only wld work diff type of handlebar..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics