Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Need Help

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 9:25 am
My husband is the only one making the salary as a teacher. He gets good benefits, but of course... we need more money with three kids in the house. I REALLY want to help out but I have a newborn and I really don't feel right to go back to work and leave my baby with someone. In the meantime, I want to do something at home with whatever extra time I have left in the house. I have a BA in nutrition, but it's difficult to find a job from home without being a Registered Dietitian. I'm good with computers and I love making photo books or just doing things with digital photos on the imac. But I'm not sure how much money I could earn from photos. I've been trying to look for jobs at home, and couldn't find something legitimate that would actually have a decent pay. I REALLY need a job so we could start saving for a new apartment and for my kids' education. Any ideas?

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 9:36 am
I've been in direct sales for _15 years. I'm choosing to spend less time and make less money now because of my spec needs kids but in the past I made a full time income. In the very beginning its not a full time income bit as you build your commissions increase. Network marketing works similar to direct sales as well. Easy to work your own schedule.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 10:49 am
Any more ideas? I've been trying to search for work at home jobs and it's so difficult!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers