Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Miriam adahans cards

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 8:14 am
I looked at her website and shes selling them for 25$ I really dont want to spend so much. does anyone have the list of them and I would make my own cards? does she have the list somewhere?

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 2:05 pm
I am sure someone has them. can someone please share them with me. I would be such a big mitzva. please. anyone?

DrMom

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 2:07 pm
???

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 2:07 pm
It's not a mitzva to sell or share someone else's original material that they are selling for profit. In fact it's against halacha.

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 2:14 pm
sorry but I wasnt aware that it had a copyright. I would need to read it on the package. thanks.

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 2:17 pm
Even if it doesn't have a copyright. Copyright is just for American law. According to halacha it's still her intellectual property.

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 2:38 pm
I hear what your saying. I would need to check with the actual halacha. l'll ask lor

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 2:39 pm
will email her and ask her if shes ok with it.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 6:11 am
According to this link, they cost $0, reduced from $0, but are only sold in Israel.

http://www.miriamadahan.com/in.....=2119

But they may have once sold for $40: "If you think that $40 is an outrageous price to pay for my tool kit, then think of how much it costs to take a child to a therapist!"

November

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:00 am
Can you explain what these cards are? Thx

seeker

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:05 am
If we're talking about the same thing it's a set of what I guess you'd call affirmations; positive/spiritual things you can repeat to yourself to help change the way you think. Not a quote from one of her cards per se but things like "I am stronger than my yetzer hara" or something like that.

November

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:09 am
I'd be interested in buying a set or 2. Did anyone find out where they are sold? Does anyone have Miriam Adahan's contact info?

Tweedy

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:12 am
November wrote:
I'd be interested in buying a set or 2. Did anyone find out where they are sold? Does anyone have Miriam Adahan's contact info?

They are sold in Israel and America in different languages! There are cards for kids and adults!
Email: emett@netvision.net.il

November

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:21 am
OK thx!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics