Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Clothes

mommy08

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 9:56 am
Is it weird to buy a few skirts/shirts of the same style in a few different colors? If I know they fit me and look decent on me...then is it weird? I'm a SAHM so I dont see the same people daily...

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 10:01 am
mommy08 wrote:
Is it weird to buy a few skirts/shirts of the same style in a few different colors? If I know they fit me and look decent on me...then is it weird? I'm a SAHM so I dont see the same people daily...

Not at all. I do it all the time. I bought 6 cardigans the same style in different colors recently. They fit nicely and were well priced. I also have one style skirt in 9 colors bought over time.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 10:50 am
It's not weird even if you did see people all day, IMO.

imaima

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 10:57 am
I do it a lot.

bigsis144

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 11:43 am
I do that all the time.

With shoes especially, sometimes I'll even buy more than one pair of the same color, same style, because if they fit and look good, who knows if I'll find this style later? And if it works for me now, I'm not trendy enough to care that they'll be out of style by the time I wear out the first pair and start on the second.

mha3484

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 12:13 pm
Um. I do see the same people daily and I still have the same styles with different patterns. I just try not to wear it two days in a row.

seeker

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 12:28 pm
I do. It's so hard to find something that you like, that's comfortable, that fits right... If I find the perfect skirt or shirt I buy it in a few colors and almost always regret not having more at some future time (guess I didn't realize how much I'd like it!)

ra_mom

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 1:57 pm
Totally not weird. It's awesome to stock up on items you love.

pause

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 4:02 pm
I only realize I love something after wearing it a few times, feeling comfortable in it, and seeing if it held up nicely... and by then I often can't find another one like it.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 4:04 pm
Not weird at all. I do it to.
As the saying goes "if it fits, buy it in all colors"

zaq

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 11:49 am
Only if you consider smart and efficient people to be weird.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 11:54 am
pause wrote:
I only realize I love something after wearing it a few times, feeling comfortable in it, and seeing if it held up nicely... and by then I often can't find another one like it.

That's where the internet comes in handy. But by then you've long forgotten the name of the specific shoe, and even the brand and size are rubbed off LOL .

But if it's something heimish, you're out of luck indeed.

JMM-uc

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 12:42 pm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics