Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
What do you use to make your house smell good?
Previous  1  2

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 8:49 pm
whirlwind wrote:

Would love to hear more about the essential oils used by seeker {snip}

What more would you like to hear? Ask and ye shall receive Wink

whirlwind

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 9:11 pm
seeker wrote:
What more would you like to hear? Ask and ye shall receive Wink

What kind of diffuser do you use or how else do you use the oils? I've never used them before except in reed diffusers.
Which oils have you use and what effects have you seen?

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 9:38 pm
whirlwind wrote:
What kind of diffuser do you use or how else do you use the oils? I've never used them before except in reed diffusers.
Which oils have you use and what effects have you seen?

So I started with this "starter kit" that Young Living sells and I hate to sound like a salesperson but I can't recommend it enough! It includes a cool mist type of diffuser and 11 bottles of the absolute top most useful oils (in my opinion; but obviously to others also because that's why they're the ones in the starter set!) and it's an amazing value for what you get because even using cheaper brands (which in my experience the quality doesn't compare at all) to buy all those separately would add up to much more than the starter-kit cost.

I use them for all sorts of things. Mostly aromatherapeutic - either diffusing or sniffing straight from the bottle, but sometimes I mix with coconut oil and apply them to the skin. I use them for health and emotional support as well as household things like cleaning and air freshening.

LittleDucky

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 12:08 pm
I like some of the renuzit cones. They have a green fresh scent that works great on combatting dirty diaper smell (as those pails don't work miracles and the smell still seeps out). I am sensitive to smells but some of these I can stand. Plus you can increase or decrease the power, even on shabbos as it's just a cover. They aren't crazy expensive either-especially when you have a coupon and match to a sale-less than a dollar! I actually need to get more....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics