Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Does your son want a drumset but you dont want the noise?

judi1320

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 12:53 pm
Here is the perfect solution. I know cuz I bought this for my son and its been wonderful. he has since gone off to yeshiva so id like to sell it.

Selling a Roland HD-1 V-Drum set in excellent playing and great physical condition. Very nice aesthetic condition with minimal signs of use and functions perfectly. Mesh Remo-headed Roland pdx-8 snare plays with a realistic bounce, great for nuance and ghost notes, and the super responsive toms and V-Drum standard cy-5 cymbal pads play wonderfully. HD-1 brain is midi compatible and includes aux in/out and metronome. This is a great price on an excellent and super user-friendly electronic drum kit from the standard setter in this instrument category, Roland. $599. Best price on this same model on EBay is around 7 including shipping. Feel free to submit reasonable offers, but no hurry here to sell, so please make it your best to be considered. Pics are available upon serious request.

youngishbear

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 2:34 pm
I don't see how the noise problem is solved?

I'm just curious.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 2:37 pm
youngishbear wrote:
I don't see how the noise problem is solved?

I'm just curious.

Because it can be played into headphones.

youngishbear

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 2:43 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Because it can be played into headphones.

Ah! Feeling beat up

Thank you.

judi1320

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 2:56 pm
hi,

the drum set is covered in hard rubber, so when u hit the cymbal its the sound of a stick hitting rubber. He puts on a headset to hear the music and play along with it, so nobody hears it other than him.

sourstix

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 3:55 pm
no way is a drum set coming into my house. period. no I am not mad. just very strong about it. I wont give in. cause my brother had a yamaha and with the headset he needed to spend time off of his ears so no no no and no again. have enough other stuff he can play. thanks anyway

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 3:58 pm
Let's see we had a drum set, accordion, piano, trumpet, sax, and a chest full of rhythm instruments for the kids. And it seems that the young boy across he creek from me received a drum set this summer. It's fun to hear him banging and now learning rhythms and techniques.

yenny

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 6:38 pm
Would you know if there is an instrument that can play children's fighting into a headset, so that I can't hear it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics