Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Looking for small boys high school...

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 3:26 pm
I'm not happy with the high school my ds is attending and am looking for another one. he does best in a small class. I don't care if its out of town, as long as it is in the U.S.A!! can you recommend any? And why would you recommend the one you recommend?

Rutabaga

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 4:09 pm
Are you looking for a dorm/board situation?

Where approximately are you located? Maybe your son can commute to a different school.

What kind of school are you looking for - chassidish, yeshivish, MO, etc? Do you have any criteria other than small classes?

gibberish

Post Fri, Aug 07 2015, 8:40 am
There are dozens (if not more) small yeshivos in the US. You will need to be a little more descriptive of what you are looking for to get any good responses.

doctorima

Post Wed, Aug 12 2015, 9:02 am
More info would certainly help, but have you looked into Rochester, which is known for being warm and giving close personal attention to every boy?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children