Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Instagram v facebook

mha3484

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 11:46 am
I don't like to share kid pics on facebook. Is instagram more secure or is it the same?

wifeandmore

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 12:38 pm
It's safety /privacy features are easier to understand and don't change every third week

But really it depends why you don't post

MagentaYenta

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 12:45 pm
My FB is pretty much locked down. I have a private group for family and one for friends. The 'kids' (in their 30's and 40's) do use instagram. I'm too busy to even bother with it.

fbc

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 1:00 pm
It's funny that I'm in my low 20s amid am going to say what I'm about to say...I never understood why we need Facebook and all that stuff. Why can't you just send pictures to friends via email or text/whatsapp? Itll get the same thing done! Do we need to be poked and friended and tagged in order to make it more fun? Lol I'm not one of those ppl who is putting down technology (otherwise I wouldn't be on here), but I have family members who have Facebook, it takes up much of their time, and all they do is sit there and see pics add read each other's life stories ("I was just in the bathroom and when I came out I sneezed and my cat got scared amid ran into the next room" I'm not joking about this!) I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE I'M SORRY! maybe I'm not as good a friend as I thought I am... Sorry to intrude on this thread, I'm sure there is a better place to put this, but I only thought of bringing it up because I saw this thread...carry on Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics