Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
OPI nail polish

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 3:38 pm
I'll admit I'm a bit set in my ways fashion wise. But I love polished toenails and in the summer I do go without hose and wear sandals. I was at the spa for my regular monthly tune up and I saw that they had a sale on OPI polish. I'd heard about it for years but I'm a cheapskate. I figure that since it was down to price of a bottle of Revlon I'd buy two and see if I liked the product.

At this point I can say I haven't found a better polish, not that I was looking, in my adult life. It goes on perfectly, the brush is well balanced and wide. The colors are vibrant and it seems to be wearing really well.

Who ever said and old girl can learn some new tricks Wink

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 3:43 pm
I agree! Perfect for DIY toenails. I have a bottle that is years and years old and I continue to use it all summer, every summer.
I'm not good at doing my own finger nails though. I don't have a steady enough hand.

chavs

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 4:35 pm
That's really
helpful, thank you!

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 8:55 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I agree! Perfect for DIY toenails. I have a bottle that is years and years old and I continue to use it all summer, every summer.
I'm not good at doing my own finger nails though. I don't have a steady enough hand.

I do my toes and feet every other week, I soak my feet, shave my callouses and sand them. When I worked I would do my own nails weekly. I have a seriously 'thing' for well kept feet.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 9:39 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
I do my toes and feet every other week, I soak my feet, shave my callouses and sand them. When I worked I would do my own nails weekly. I have a seriously 'thing' for well kept feet.

I wish I could do my fingernails myself like you do!
I used to get a manicure every week and pedicures throughout the summer. But since the kids came along the nail polish barley lasts a day, I can barely find the time to get to a salon, and there's always something more important to do with the money. Tongue Out So it's reserved for select special occasions (once a year? Wink )
But I do my toenails myself every week and a half in the summer and on occasion in the winter too. I keep my feet buffed always, I have wand type thing in the shower.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 9:41 pm
ra_mom, I don't do my hands anymore I spend too much time in the garden or with power tools for that. In the winter for special events I'll do my fingers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars