Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Yerushalayim Mikva open late

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 2:31 pm
I figured I'd try here as well... Are there any mikvaos that are open past ten on a weeknight? Preferably near city center...

Thanks.

finallyamommy

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 3:36 pm
The one on Zayis Raanan in Kiryat Sanz is by appointment only, but some of my appointments have definitely been past 10.

fluffernutter

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 6:44 pm
Last time I was in Zupnick, the ML told me that they have people there until 1 or 2 AM. I would call to confirm. 026234791

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 3:10 am
Is zupnik the same as Kiryat sanz?

kb

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 3:22 am
No

Smile1234

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 5:41 am
I've heard Sanz is open late but I don't know for sure. If you do a search here for Sanz mikva or Zayis raanan you'll find their number.

spikta

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 8:46 am
The mikve at the shtiblach is open pretty late, usually till 10:30, sometimes later. It's in old katamon, on rechov Hamatzor.
You can call them and ask - 02-5635174

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 9:32 am
I planned on zupnik, but now im worried. Which st. Is entrance, Strauss or chayei Adam? Is it ok to come without stockings? As an American will I be very uncomfortable? I understand Hebrew very well, speak ok. Do I have to bring anything with me?

Thanks!

working hard

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 9:48 am
I like going to Zupnik. You can enter from either side. The entrance to the ladies Mikva is behind the building. It is a plain door in the wall. The inside is very nice. You can come without stockings. They are very nice to Americans. They did not make me uncomfortable at all. Be aware that they do check you before you dip, but they were very respectful about it. They provide everything, including towels and robe. I always brought my own clippers as I do not likel the type they have there. If you do not see what you need in the room you can ask them.

fluffernutter

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 10:04 am
Where is the entrance on Strauss? I would go in from Strauss if I could - I'm always going all the way around to Chayie Adam!

working hard

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 10:53 pm
Go down strauss until Zupnik. Go down steps into courtyard. Walk around building to the back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions