Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Double stroller recommendations
Previous  1  2

SYA

Post Thu, Aug 20 2015, 11:07 pm
I checked out the donkey but did not get it as the toddler after 18 months does not look so comfortable. The foot rest isn't so long so once the child reaches a certain height their feet are either pushing up to the chest or dangling down past the metal bar which presses on the legs. Both are not comfortable.

cfriedman2

Post Fri, Aug 21 2015, 2:19 am
My daughter is a big 3 year old and is comfy in her donkey and often tells me she wants me to use that stroller over a diff stroller we use. And I think any side by side double isn't the easiest for getting thru doors but the donkey double is same width as city mini double

maidale

Post Fri, Aug 21 2015, 3:34 am
I have owned the valco trimode which I HATED and a european brand called koelstra. This time around I was debating between the donkey and MB duet. The donkey won out as I use it as a single too. My almost 3 yr old sits very very comfy in it and my baby loves it! The seat is extrely comfortable and it's the first time that I have a kid falling asleep in a stroller!
A double is still a double and no matter how light it's still heavier than a single. My main focus was on the push and steer and I really think the donkey wins on that.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics