Home

Marvelous Middos Machine

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

PIP

Post Posted: Thu, Jan 19 2006, 4:24 pm       Post subject: Marvelous Middos Machine
Does anyone know the words to the Kiddush Hashem song on the 3rd episode (time machine) ? ITs driving my crazy I cant get that one word!

Youve got to show the world what the torah teaches you
let everybody see how hard it is to be a jew
and when you act that wat ill bet your friends will do the same
get out the ________________
cuz thats kiddush hashem

Fill the in blank for me im going nuts!!!!! Very Happy

chocolate moose

Post Posted: Thu, Jan 19 2006, 5:10 pm       Post subject: re: Marvelous Middos Machine
I might have the tape, I'll check IYH.

daisy

Post Posted: Thu, Jan 19 2006, 6:05 pm       Post subject: re: Marvelous Middos Machine
mentchlachkeit?

I think, and I haven't heard that song in at least 10 years!

btw, I don't think that 2nd line is "how hard it is to be a Jew"

stem

Post Posted: Thu, Jan 19 2006, 6:37 pm       Post subject: re: Marvelous Middos Machine
"how great it is to be a Jew"

"mentchlichkeit"

PIP

Post Posted: Thu, Jan 19 2006, 11:31 pm       Post subject:
listened to the tape agian right after I posted and I think its "how fine it is to be a jew"

but thank you for filling in my blank! makes sense that I didnt know what they were saying, I dont speak Yiddish!

elisecohen

Post Posted: Fri, Jan 20 2006, 10:19 am       Post subject:
I love MMM! My all time favorite is the sinas chinam song (okay, the anti-sinas chinam song). Of course the way one of my kids was the other day, I've had, "Don't be a schlump" in my head for days now. And my kids get hysterical about the suitcase of kugel, kishke, and cholent. But I'll pass on the chocolate-covered pickles!

daisy

Post Posted: Fri, Jan 20 2006, 2:10 pm       Post subject: re: Marvelous Middos Machine
I used these tapes when I taught, and my students loved them! Now I want to get them for my kids (the set I had from years ago disappeared Sad )

hisorerus

Post Posted: Fri, Jan 20 2006, 2:20 pm       Post subject:
I had to buy them for my younger siblings, because us older kids had destroyed the tapes somewhere along the line. I was SHOCKED to find out that they didn't know who Shnookie Shapiro was! Laughing So I went out and bought the set again.

PIP

Post Posted: Fri, Jan 20 2006, 4:07 pm       Post subject:
Tell em about it! I love it too! I didnt grow up w\ these kind of tapes (my parents are more modern) so when we had kids my husband flipped that I didnt know any of therse songs so he bought the whole set and there I was sitting w\ my kids on the floor listening to the whole thing! LOLOL

realeez

Post Posted: Fri, Jan 20 2006, 5:07 pm       Post subject: re: Marvelous Middos Machine
one of the "voices" - forgot which one - taught me in grade 8!
they are such cute tapes (except for when the songs are running thru your head for days on end, lol!)

Tefila

Post Posted: Fri, Jan 20 2006, 5:13 pm       Post subject: re: Marvelous Middos Machine
Sorry to hijack this thread but I loved/love Torah aveinu series, the videos too Very Happy

amother

Post Posted: Tue, May 08 2007, 2:01 am       Post subject: Re: re: Marvelous Middos Machine
mommyabc123 wrote:
one of the "voices" - forgot which one - taught me in grade 8!
they are such cute tapes (except for when the songs are running thru your head for days on end, lol!)

Did you grow up in Toronto?

Page 1 of 1