Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How much to be paid?

LOVELY19

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:03 am
Hello
I live in london . I want to know how much can I charge for being a nanny looking after 1 kid who is one hear okd and is premature of 3 months. I will work 6 hrs a day and I said 7.50 mon- thurs. Is it ok? I mean I need to pay bills. My husband doesnt get paid holidays and I wont aswell. If anyone needs mothers help on fridayq then let me know. Also how much should I charge? I have lots of experience

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 7:08 am
It really depends on the going rate in your area. In which area would you be working?

LOVELY19

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 7:13 am
Hendon

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 5:25 pm
Hi, my children are too old for needing nannies, but when they were younger I used online services like childcare.co.uk and nannyjob.co.uk. That should give you general idea of going rates in specific area. Or you can post on Edgware K (though I think they charge you for posting adverts). My last nanny got about £500/week but that's full time with much longer hours. We also gave her standard holiday allowance, 2weeks paid, 2 weeks unpaid, we chose 2 weeks, she chose 2 weeks. Experienced babysitters get around £10/hr.

LOVELY19

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 5:41 pm
But was she experienced?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics