Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Headbands?

ariellabella

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 2:28 pm
I am considering getting a fall because I am so tired of having my sheitel bangs in my eyes. Can you guys please describe to me (or show me) how this works with headbands? What kind of headbands work, and how do they stay in place to cover the line between my hair and the fall. I will probably want to show a tiny amount of my hairline in front (~1cm). Thank you!

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 2:45 pm
This might be of use

http://www.lightinthebox.com/n.....views

You could just get some soft stretchy knit headbands and see how that worked on what you have now.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 7:06 pm
I sewed a velvet wig grip to the front of my fall. The fall stays in place perfectly with no clips, and the scarf or band doesn't budge an inch. Soooo comfy!

Anion7

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 8:34 pm
I just wear my fall with the clips and wear wide headbands on the hair line to cover it up. You can get wide headbands from jewish stores as well as forever21, h&m, claire's etc. Non jewish stores are usually much cheaper. As long as it's wide, it will cover the line as well as hold the wig from slipping. That's been my experience at least.

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 12:57 am
This one is very long. Also comes in medium brown and dark brown.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/h.....=USD#

ariellabella

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 12:07 pm
Thank you all for your suggestions. Is there a minimum width headband that would work? And does the headband sort of bulge where the fall begins?

Anion7

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 12:33 pm
ariellabella wrote:
Thank you all for your suggestions. Is there a minimum width headband that would work? And does the headband sort of bulge where the fall begins?

Mine doesn't bludge at all and I usually get at least 1 inch width, maybe 1.5 inch

ariellabella

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:30 pm
Great - thanks!

ariellabella

Post Wed, Aug 26 2015, 10:13 am
One more follow up question - does anyone know a store in Lakewood that sells these types of headbands?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels