Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Perl Abramovitz Parenting Workshops
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Sun, Dec 21 2014, 12:25 am
I second the opinion of look into credentials. Ask for rabbinical references.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 3:59 pm
amazing person amazing lessons

Last edited by amother on Sun, May 17 2020, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 4:04 pm
her # is 17186401878 or try victories1234@yahoo.com

Last edited by amother on Sun, May 17 2020, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

be good

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 12:30 pm
http://www.torahanytime.com/vi.....ting/
real wisdom.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 2:02 pm
I have attended her live workshops quite a few years ago. I bought the CD's of her recorded workshops so that I can listen again. She is EXCELLENT! I listen to the CD'S all the time and she is so on the ball. She is very practical and gives tips that really work. It is only a few sessions so you can really follow the whole program. She is definitely credentialed as she was personally trained by Miriam Adahan - and follows her approach. I read Sara Chana Radcliffe ' s column in the Mishpacha magazine and see a common thread between them. She is also pleasant to listen to as she has a great sense of humor and is very entertaining. Even my husband has began using her techniques and I see a real change in my family. I am posting anonymously because my friends know that I rave about Perel.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 11:01 pm
Any other comments?
And how would she compare to Dina Friedman?
I listened to Perl's class on Torahanytime and really enjoyed it.
But is she comprehensive enough?
I can't afford to take both and I really think myself and my husband would benefit from taking something...

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Apr 23 2015, 11:40 am
I bought Dina's course on MP3 and also listened to Perl...Perl matched my style and personality more, I found it easier to follow along, more entertaining, and more down to earth.. Dina is more from the ground up and very thorough which is quite amazing yet many ppl find her hard to follow
(her tone of voice and the fact that shes a little too deep) so they end up dropping out of the course.

Regarding the haskomis of Rabbunim I'm not sure what the 2 posters are referring to? Perl mentions which Rav she's endorsed by and throughout the course she recommends time and again to double check complicated issues with one's rav.

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jul 28 2020, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Apr 23 2015, 2:24 pm
I never took Dina Friedman's course, but I did hear form others that it is very long and she goes through all different aspects of childhood ex. bedtime, toilet training etc. Perl gives just a few sessions, and teaches underlying skills that are used for all ages and stages. Although I took her course 4 years ago I use the same techniques today for all of my children, of different ages. She will not specifically go through the bedtime routine, but you utilize her general methods throughout the day.

amazingmommy

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 2:06 pm
Yea I do, her office number is 7186401878
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics