Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Spinoff "endowed"
1  2  3  Next

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:24 pm
Having read the "flat chested kallah" thread it got me thinking.
I'm very endowed and it always bothered me and made me look bigger no matter how much weight I lost. I always wanted to be smaller. I actually hated it and always felt uncomfortable. Are there pple( besides men) that think big is pretty? I always liked the flat look. Am I nuts ?
Question: are you happy the way you are endowed? Did you want to be the other way?

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:43 pm
I'm currently a K cup. I hate it. Yeah, it just makes me look fat(ter).

I wouldn't want to be FLAT though. A D cup seems just about right Smile

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:45 pm
amother wrote:
I'm currently a K cup. I hate it. Yeah, it just makes me look fat(ter).

I wouldn't want to be FLAT though. A D cup seems just about right Smile

The kcup made me laugh.

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:45 pm
When I got married I wore a 34C. My sisters constantly made fun of me for being so well-endowed. One of the "perks" of being the youngest.

Now after several pregnancies + nursing I wear a 40D-DD depending on the bra, and I would love to go back to a C!

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:48 pm
amother wrote:
Having read the "flat chested kallah" thread it got me thinking.
I'm very endowed and it always bothered me and made me look bigger no matter how much weight I lost. I always wanted to be smaller. I actually hated it and always felt uncomfortable. Are there pple( besides men) that think big is pretty? I always liked the flat look. Am I nuts ?
Question: are you happy the way you are endowed? Did you want to be the other way?

I'm with you. I'd love to have breast reduction surgery. They've never been perky. I always need to worry about how tight my shirts will be across the chest. Things that look lovely and modest on my less-endowed friends look trashy on me.

Flat? Maybe not. B-cup. Boo-yah!

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:51 pm
Shirts? I can't wear those without creating a diamond shaped show n tell.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:51 pm
Seriously a k or is this a joke

Chayalle

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 2:12 pm
I always thought I was big, till I saw that I don't make it into the big definition on imamother. Chalk that up to a BY upbringing, where flat is considered better.

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 2:13 pm
I was thinking about how the by look is pretty flat...

Ruchel

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 2:29 pm
I see all kinds in BYs.
I think "endowed" makes you look so much slimmer, no one sees your stomach lol. Unless you have bad back I'd never think of getting surgery for this perk Hashem gave you.

Flat is practical for clothes especially shirts. Get http://ecx.images-amazon.com/I....._.jpg or do like me, I never wear shirts even well fittin because it is a bit older.

pesek zman

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 3:00 pm
I'm a 34D and have always thought that my breasts are my best accessory, they make very outfit look better

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 3:10 pm
I'm a 32d and often felt my flatter friends looked thinner than I did growing up. Of course proper fit is key when you're bigger though.

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 3:37 pm
amother wrote:
I was thinking about how the by look is pretty flat...

You think the BY look is flat? Try the chassidish flat.

Emotional

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 5:06 pm
amother wrote:
You think the BY look is flat? Try the chassidish flat.

I'm confused. Do these "looks" make you more or less "frum"? As if you have a choice how big your chest is?

mille

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 5:15 pm
amother wrote:
Seriously a k or is this a joke

No... There are a lot of companies that make up to K cups, in UK sizing (and some in US sizing, a K cup in US sizing is smaller than a K cup in UK sizing). For example:

Panache: http://www.panache-lingerie.co.....s/a/a
Freya: http://www.freyalingerie.com/l.....black
Curvy Kate: http://www.curvykate.com/linge.....2.php (note the top where it says D-K cups)
Elomi: http://www.elomilingerie.com/l.....black

And that's just a few... The bra size alphabet goes far behind D cups, just most people are in poorly sized bras, and D cups are the biggest people can find so they cram themselves into a too-small bra. It's really a shame!

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 5:16 pm
Lol! Yes, ever heard of the chassidish flat? Its practically nearly non existent! I am a 32c I always felt so much bigger than many ppl I know. Always wished I can be a 32a.

mille

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 5:17 pm
I can't really relate, I love my boobs and my figure and I think I look awesome in everything. LOL I'm very happy with my hourglass shape. My boobs definitely don't make me look larger.

I don't think smaller or bigger is better. Neither is better. Each person is different and unique. We should all be happy with what we have. Self-confidence is way more important than what bra size you wear!

nywife

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 5:42 pm
I developed at a very young age so for most of my tween years I was very very self conscious about being a DD. At this point I've thankfully grown into my body so being "well endowed" actually fits my figure nicely. As my high school principal put it: God knows how to match- if He gave you a face He gave you the correct eye color, hair color and body type to go along with it.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sat, Aug 29 2015, 3:40 pm
As a developing girl, I hated the idea of these strange things growing out of me, and davened so hard that I would be small. Now its so hard to find clothing because I am so small. I wear a seriously padded bra, and am so self conscious about my flatness Sad

amother
Violet

Post Sat, Aug 29 2015, 3:50 pm
I definitely miss my pre-pregnancy/nursing B-cup, but then I think that my hips and stomach have also changed shape and I'm better proportioned with my new D's than I'd be with my old B's.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics