Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Baby stuff update: price cuts!

seeker

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 4:21 pm
I had an offer via Craigslist for the Bumbleride Flite stroller that is lower than I had planned to accept but I'm ready to reconsider and take it. But if I could help a friend here get something she wants at a great price, that would be even nicer. So if you were eyeing the stroller but wanted a better price, please put forth your offer now, I am ready to give a bargain.

Also, I lowered my asking price for the scooter/bike to $50 and am willing to negotiate on the baby carriers as well.

A bunch of clothes are spoken for but there are still bunches left, especially in the 2-3T sizes.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 4:38 pm
How much are you asking for the Bumbleride Flite? Is it a good stroller? How does it compare to the Maclaren? What's the condition?

seeker

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 5:27 pm
The Bumbleride Flite is brand new, and it is a high-end stroller - beautiful fabrics, comes with accessories like cup holder and parent console and car seat adapter, shock-absorbent wheels. I was originally asking $180 but willing to negotiate significantly below that because that's where the offers have been. I rejected really low offers but am going to accept a more reasonable one.

The Maclaren I am selling is a double. (I have a single too but that one I'm still using and will probably keep around for a while, since it folds pretty small and light it'll stay around just in case even though my baby is getting too big for regular stroller use) It is used but in beautiful, really beautiful condition except for one broken footrest (which I have hooked back up with duct tape to some effect but I know that is not at all the same as not having a broken footrest! However, functionally it did not make a difference to me because I was using it with two different-aged kids, not twins, so I just put the taller one with the working footrest while the smaller one was still too young to need it.) My original asking price for that is $200. I haven't put it on Craigslist yet because I didn't get around to taking it out of storage to take pictures, so I don't know yet whether people will go for that... of course willing to negotiate a little, I just don't know yet how much I'll need to. That seemed to be about what others were asking for similar items. It's a nice stroller with a nice fold from a good brand, very solidly built, but it IS a side-by-side umbrella twin stroller which as a category in general has its limitations.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 6:48 pm
I may be interested in the Bumbleride Flite. How much are you asking, and what's the quality like? How does it compare to the Maclaren Quest or Techno, and would it be a good stroller for traveling?

seeker

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 12:45 am
High quality. Definitely a traveling stroller, it's lightweight and has umbrella style fold. You can google around comparisons to other strollers. Compared to maclaren the bumbleride has a bigger shade, car seat adapter, and probably better wheels. I was originally asking $180 (including the parent pack accessory) but am now open to other offers. Pm me if you want it.

anonymrs

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 12:32 am
Is the bumbleride still available?

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 12:45 am
Just barely, I'm close to accepting an offer, want to make a better one? PM me!

anonymrs

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 12:56 am
I pm'd you!

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 1:01 am
Visited my storage and took pics of the Maclaren:

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 1:05 am
Oh and I had mentioned on one of the threads that there was a broken footrest but I guess my memory failed me because it looks fixed now. I guess I did something clever with crazy glue or gorilla glue or something that actually worked because I tugged on it and it held. I wouldn't advocate extreme force but it's not broken anymore.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics