Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Att lakewooders/dr micah may?

sourstix

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 3:29 pm
have you used him? how is he with patients? good diagnostic? what type is he? does he listen? a lot of tests? how many yealrs is he alone? did he work with dr cohen? I want to make appointment with dr preshel but there is noone picking up. I left a message this morning noone called back. someone told me they are disorganized. so I need someone else.

mommyla

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:06 pm
I've never heard of Dr. May, but I for one was not happy with Dr. Preschel. He was nice enough but the office is definitely disorganized and he's made some bad decisions when treating my grandparents. I've been happy with Dr. Cohen & Dr. Lempel, can't vouch for any of the other doctors in that practice.

sourstix

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:15 pm
is it very hard to get to see dr. cohen or lempel? whats his number?

sourstix

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:17 pm
I heard the dr may was a doctor by cohens office and branched off. anyone know who I am talking about? anyone have experience with him. I need an internist and I cant seem to find someone good and reliable. that takes my insurance.

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:21 pm
Dr may is the best
Now that Barry gorden is gone, may is the way to go

sourstix

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:22 pm
I did hear some positiv eabout dr preshel but what do I have from it if its so hard to get an appointment? so now can anyone give me info about dr cohen? is it hard to get appointment to see him? anyone have some info. thanks a ton. I really need someone that cares. not chemed.

MrsDash

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:28 pm
I went to Dr. May back when he worked in Lempel's office and when he moved on from them. What would you like to know?

sky

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 8:38 pm
I never used Dr May but have heard from others that they were happy with him. I once tried to get into his practice years ago but it was closed then.

I use Dr Cohen and Lempel, getting an appt can be very hard, and they don't take my insurance so I always pay out of pocket (prices are fair). I've been happy with the care.

be good

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 11:52 pm
as of 3 months ago, dr cohen and lempel aren't taking new patients, and neither was dr may.

sourstix

Post Tue, Sep 01 2015, 9:56 am
correct I just called and hes not accepting new patients. anyone help me here I tried calling preshel and noone calls back. theres is noone to talk to. I guess my next option would be cohens office. what can you tell me about them? is he available or very hard to get to? is it better his office or chemed? what are other options?

sourstix

Post Tue, Sep 01 2015, 10:23 am
I finally got through to dr preschel and I only got appt with dr sander. I dont even remember what his name is. can that be the name? do you have experience with him?

mommyla

Post Tue, Sep 01 2015, 1:24 pm
If it's down to Preschel or Chemed, I'd definitely go with Chemed. Just from personal experience. I haven't been to Chemed in a while (b"H) so I can't remember the doctors that I liked there, but I thought they were much better than Dr. Preschel.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics