Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Best infant swing?

amother
White

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 11:11 am
My Fisher price swing lasted 4 babies kah.
Time for a new one. Is the mamaroo worth the splurge ? What other swings do you women recommend ?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 11:14 am
My baby didn't like the mamaroo at all... But I don't have any other suggestions

amother
White

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 2:42 pm
Anyone else ?

Tekky

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 3:37 pm
Before splurging $150+ on a bouncer, you should def try to find s/o who owns it and ask to borrow it. Too many ppl I know insisted on only getting the mamaroo/rockaroo and their child hated it from day one. They are also really heavy so you can't move them around easily, and have to actually be plugged into an outlet.
I have a very simple fisher price bouncer and my kid loves it - but you never know...

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 3:57 pm
I just ordered the Rockaroo and it should be arriving any day now!! I chose the Rockaroo over the Mamaroo b/c I know for sure that my baby likes the rocking-chair-motion. The Mamaroo does a lot of cool motions, but I'm not sure if my baby would like it. I also saw on their website that a lot of babies who didn't like the Mamaroo did like the Rockaroo. The Rockaroo is also significantly cheaper and smaller!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 4:33 pm
hey op!do you live in Israel? cuz I'm moving and looking to sell mine.

scrltfr

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 5:41 pm
One of my kids liked the mamaroo the other didnt. One didn't like bouncy seats the other did. See 8f you can borrow something to try out

BeingBee

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 7:02 pm
I have a Fisher Price SnuggaBunny Cradle n Swing. I love it, it has a lot of options for swing direction and seat position. Only con is it very wide and takes up space. I know a lot of other people who have it and are very satisfied with it.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 7:28 pm
I totally recommend borrowing one to try out. Every kid is different. DC loved the mamaroo.....and was upset when it wasn't on during shabbos! I never would have bought it but close friends of the grandparents decided "I must have it" and chipped in to get it (didn't even ask but I was actually glad since it worked so well!).
It doesn't move at all without being on so super annoying on shabbos. You can plug in a MP3 player for music to play and there were loads of different motions. And you can elevate the incline.

amother
White

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 8:53 pm
I don't have a way to try one out. Someone wants to order me a gift and I'm not really up to going to stores yet with my baby .

Which stores display the mamaroo anyways?

My others liked the Fisher price, is it a safer choice to just stick with the updated version of that?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics