Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Tori wigs prices

Lanz892

Post Tue, Apr 21 2015, 8:24 am
Does anybody know the price range for Tori wigs? looking for a shoulder length full sheitel

Lanz892

Post Tue, Apr 21 2015, 8:57 am
bump

Leahh

Post Tue, Apr 21 2015, 10:23 am
I don't remember off hand but call them. They have the prices listed in the store so they should give it to you over the phone.

kb

Post Tue, Apr 21 2015, 10:23 am
Call them?

ilanarivkah

Post Wed, Sep 09 2015, 10:56 pm
3 years ago mine was 1800 for a long-ish, "double density" one.
Now I think they start at 2000 for the same thing.

But beware. Mine got split ends and became very brittle very quickly- within a month of buying. It hardly holds a style, and looks awful when air-dried. I couldn't take advantage of their supposed amazing customer service because I had left the country right after my wedding, for a year.
After 1.5-2 years of owning it, the color became faded and orange. When I re-colored it at a renowned salon in Manhattan, it only held for a year.
Every sheitel macher that's seen my wig for a wash and set has said it's processed, and definitely not European, despite the fact that when I bought it I was told it was virgin European by the owners.

I know you were only asking for prices, but I thought I should share this info.

kb

Post Wed, Sep 09 2015, 11:02 pm
And I have a tori for five years. It hard a little but but not terrible at all, and that was after wearing it daily in the Israeli sun.

It still looks nice, though by now it has lost a lot of its hair (added some a year ago). It used to hold a style well, but doesn't so much any more. But it's five years old.

Spent $1200 for it, is a little past shoulder length.

Munchkin3

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 7:58 pm
I paid $1800 about 18 month ago for a 18" but I totally agree with above comment terrible hair quality, feels like hoarse hair, dry, split ends, just after the first winter. Not worth the money, they claim its 100 virgin Russian hair, I find it very hard to believe!

yaeli83

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:23 pm
I don't remember the price of mine, but I'm happy with it, and I've had it five years. Also, I originally bought one that got bad really fast. I told them about it, and they replaced it, free of charge with a new one, longer and nicer looking.

Their costumer service is very good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels