Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Anti semitism on Amazon!! - I'm disgusted

Sanguine

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 6:39 am
This is truly shocking

If you like to shop on Amazon you'll be surprised to find that Amazon sells a full line of blood splattered Israeli flags! Here's a link to page Blood Splattered Israeli flag or just put "israel flag blood" into a search on your own. There are no other country's flags sold with blood splatters on them!!

How dare an American company that is simply a large seller of products to consumers all over the world sell such racist anti-semitic items?

ETA - They removed it all Very Happy http://www.jpost.com/Not-Just-.....15816

Last edited by Sanguine on Thu, Sep 10 2015, 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total

morah

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 6:54 am
Pretty sure they stopped selling Confederate flags when that was the issue du jour this summer. So clearly there's a way to get them to pull products. I shall do some research ad get back to you.

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 6:57 am
Disgusting!!

Someone do something...

gp2.0

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 7:03 am
Amazon is a very large company and while they are obsessive about quality control sometimes sellers can slip through the cracks for a few months.

I'm pretty sure there is only one seller of these items, pretending to be a few different sellers.

There is a form to contact Amazon about issues and they will ban this seller.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/c.....ntact

Sanguine

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 7:41 am
What if all the Jews stop shopping Amazon? - In one day they'll be bankrupt. There are a lot of anti semites in the world, but who buys the most Amazon product?

This comes in umbrellas, coasters, mouse pads, phone covers, pillows...

Sanguine

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 7:43 am
Had a thought - Maybe the FBI planted these in Amazon to find the people in the real hate groups. I would keep an eye on anyone who buys an item with a flag like that

grace413

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 7:43 am
They may have take it down already since the link doesn't show any of these products.

Sanguine

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 7:46 am
grace413 wrote:
They may have take it down already since the link doesn't show any of these products.
Cool - You're right. It's all gone (maybe it was my threat that imamother members will stop shopping Amazon Wink )

Sanguine

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 7:52 am
http://www.jpost.com/Not-Just-.....15816

Lady Bug

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 10:30 am
According to the article, it seems like these items were sold directly by amazon at one point. Which means there was a significant market for these items. That's the part that disturbs me.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 10:45 am
Lady Bug wrote:
According to the article, it seems like these items were sold directly by amazon at one point. Which means there was a significant market for these items. That's the part that disturbs me.

Not really. Sold directly by Amazon just means that the seller ships items to an Amazon warehouse and Amazon takes care of the shipping. It doesn't mean Amazon itself sourced these items, and it's not an indicator that there was a significant market. I don't think the items have even been listed that long, the seller was a new seller with a total of 12 feedbacks within the past year. This was just one nut and perhaps his 3 nutty family members and friends with a hate agenda.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 10:56 am
gp2.0 wrote:
Not really. Sold directly by Amazon just means that the seller ships items to an Amazon warehouse and Amazon takes care of the shipping. It doesn't mean Amazon itself sourced these items, and it's not an indicator that there was a significant market. I don't think the items have even been listed that long, the seller was a new seller with a total of 12 feedbacks within the past year. This was just one nut and perhaps his 3 nutty family members and friends with a hate agenda.

No. Sold by Amazon means that it was sold by Amazon. Fulfilled by Amazon means Amazon shipped the item sold by another seller.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 11:06 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
No. Sold by Amazon means that it was sold by Amazon. Fulfilled by Amazon means Amazon shipped the item sold by another seller.

Ok lol I don't expect the Jerusalem post to use the correct terminology and I was just clarifying their usage. The items were clearly not being sold by Amazon. You can see by every item who is actually selling it. These items did not say "by Amazon" they said "by FAQA" and some other random names.

myself

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 11:20 am
Sanguine wrote:
http://www.jpost.com/Not-Just-.....15816

Isn't this article from today? Cool.

Sanguine

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 11:20 am
gp2.0 wrote:
This was just one nut and perhaps his 3 nutty family members and friends with a hate agenda.
I hope he invested a lot of money in buying stock that he can't sell on Amazon now Twisted Evil . Time to check ebay

Sanguine

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 11:26 am
myself wrote:
Isn't this article from today? Cool.
Yup. Arutz Sheva posted this morning that Amazon is selling that stuff, and sure enough there were 2 pages on Amazon of all that stuff - That's when I started this thread. In no time the JPost article was out and Amazon took the stuff down

pickle321

Post Thu, Sep 10 2015, 1:31 pm
Thanks gp2.0 for the link, I wrote a complaint to Amazon. Glad to see they took the stuff down
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics