Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Baby stuff for sale!
Previous  1  2

cnc

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 8:22 am
seeker wrote:
It is within warranty, though the longer it takes to sell the warranty time is shrinking. I think I got it in May. Interested yet? Lol. I don't understand what you said about tax, NJ doesn't have sales tax? Anyway I'm in ny, everything is expensive here...

Olive oil, I know! Trying to fix that! Want to help? embarrassed

Have someone from Craigslist interested in the bike, praying that works out because it's hogging the most space. And imamother members taking a couple of bags of clothes and coats. Still more left, come n get it!

Warranty is usually not valid if you are not the original purchaser.
NJ had no tax on many things and less tax on other things.
I'm also in NY, when I make purchases on big ticket items, I will have them shipped to a relative in NJ to save money on tax.
Good luck....hope you make some space! !

seeker

Post Fri, Aug 28 2015, 1:24 pm
Well, for all the discussion of how much is fair to expect, I'm considering taking a lowball offer just because that's what I have as of now and I'm losing patience with the whole thing. I have a serious asker on Craigslist so if anyone here wants it at a lower price please let me know quick before I give it to the stranger.

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 9:08 pm
Bumbleride umbrella stroller is sold (for $150, in case anyone was curious. They happened to live on my way somewhere so I was able to deliver it, too. Good deal for them!)

One bag of 12-18 months clothes and coat is gone, too.

Still trying to unload all the carriers, the scooter-bike thing, the beat-up strollers (about to offer up the Vista on Freecycle, if anyone here wants it speak now), and a whole lot of clothes - many in really nice condition - willing to knock down pricing if you take a bunch off my hands at once. Right now sitting in middle of my bedroom (had to disrupt my storage space due to repairs) waiting to disappear are a bag each of 18-24 months, 2T, and 3-4T. I also have a few things in 9-12 months and a box of brand new, unworn clothes in various sizes, including a number of Children's Place graphic tees in size 2T, a wintery velvety tunic+leggings set in I think also 2T but may run big, a shabbosdik jumper in 3T, at least one pretty velvety baby-gift-type stretchie, and other miscellany.

amazingmommy

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 10:35 pm
When you have a chance, I'd love to hear about your teacher items for sale.

seeker

Post Wed, Sep 09 2015, 6:22 am
Teaching stuff...let's see...
I have a "classroom song bank" (you can look it up, I think it's Lakeshore) - a CD with picture cards and a stand, nursery rhyme type songs.
Some games of the bingo/lotto type. One with pictures of food, one with miscellaneous pictures, probably an alphabet one. A listening lotto with cassette tapes, if you still have a player for those. Maybe a trivia type game or two. Not sure what other games, will have to check the ones I don't use at the bottom/back of my closet...
Some books of reproducibles/lessons, mostly scholastic with some others mixed in, a bunch of social studies ones because I rarely need to teach social studies these days but my general collection can use purging as well. Again, need to dig out the box to see exactly because obviously the ones I'm looking to unload are the ones I *don't* use!
Some software - really more for home/parents than teachers, phonics and math practice type, on the old side but on CD and should still work on current computers.
A hooked on phonics set - also a CD but with accompanying workbook type materials I think.

seeker

Post Sun, Sep 13 2015, 7:54 am
Update: just did another storage purge and started changing over from summer to fall wardrobes, so I added a whole bunch more in almost all sizes, especially 2t-4t.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics