Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel is uneven

RW

Post Sun, Sep 13 2015, 2:58 pm
I got the bangs of my sheitel cut a while back and the person I went to completely botched my bangs. I went to someone else to fix the horrible job and she fixed it as best as she could. I noticed that the sides of the sheitel are completely uneven and its too late for me to go get it fixed now before yuntif. My husband thinks it still looks fine and that I should just leave well enough alone. Should I try to get it fixed at some point after yom tov? Or leave it alone since my sheitel was botched by someone once already? I just feel like uneven sides makes the sheitel look wiggy.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Sep 13 2015, 3:06 pm
Too many cooks spoil the broth

ra_mom

Post Sun, Sep 13 2015, 3:18 pm
Do research before you go elsewhere. And if the shaitel already has a proper cut style, a proper cutter would even it on a wig stand so she can see precisely if the cut is even, not on your head.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels