Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Communities offering financial incentives for young couples

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Sep 20 2015, 7:22 pm
Hi,

A few years back Oceanside Long Island offered a financial incentive for young couples to move there. I'm not sure of the details but I believe it was enough for a down payment on a house. The community grew tremendously since then and they no longer offer it. I was wondering if anyone is aware of any other communities which offer such incentives for young couples. TIA.

temimusdik

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 11:44 am
South Bend, IN. There is someone whose job it is to move people there and find them jobs amongst other things.
Good luck!!

notshanarishona

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 11:50 am
temimusdik wrote:
South Bend, IN. There is someone whose job it is to move people there and find them jobs amongst other things.
Good luck!!

Do you live in South Bend?

amother
Copper

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 2:16 pm
Malden, Ma, just outside of Boston has a home loan program and GENEROUS day school and summer camp subsidies. Very sweet community. That being said, it's not expensive as far as Boston communities go, but there are cheaper places in America to live.

http://bethisraelmalden.org/move-to-malden/

OutATowner

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 4:17 pm
Can you pm me?
Also, what type of community are you looking for in terms of size, general hashkafos etc.

mille

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 4:29 pm
Not sure if they still are, but when we got married, Linden NJ was offering incentives. I think Springfield NJ also was, but again not sure.

West Orange NJ is definitely offering incentives right now, including tuition breaks and stuff.

All of the above are varying degrees of MO.

SplitPea

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 4:52 pm
Long beach and plainview Long Island

OOTBubby

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 5:21 pm
Rochester, NY

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 6:18 pm
there is an area of monsey its past chestnut ridge it borders a big park the name just slipped my mind and the nj stateline. I heard they are giving 40k loan towards house and the first four years u stay and daven in the shul they forgive 10k a year. they are looking for a yeshivish crowd

Momrus

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 6:54 pm
If you remember name in Monsey can you post please

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 7:14 pm
its dexter park

avigail

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 8:43 pm
Can anyone give some more info on Dexter park, Monsey? If I Google that name not much comes up, can't tell exactly where it is even. Who is offering incentive to move there? The shul? Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating