Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Chlld with ODD - Please help!

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 7:44 am
My child is 6 yrs old and has a real case of oppositional defiant disorder and anger issues. Overall he is a very sweet, pleasant child, smart, witty and charismatic. All it takes is a trigger that a parent or a sibling will irk him and he transforms into a totally different child with no logic or thought of consequences of his behavior. It is extremely stressful for us parents and the entire family. He is also physically attacking all of us - biting, hitting , throwing large things without thought...

If anyone out there has gone through or going through any similar experience I would love to connect to vent and and give and receive support. I would also like to know if you went to any professional and if they were effective or not.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 2:10 am
New another. Same situation. Hope things are better than when you posted. Bumping this up for both of us.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children