Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Question about Bachelor in Paradise

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 10:49 am
If you watched it, all along they were showing these previews of Ashley I. crying and someone asking "wait, so you're not a virgin anymore? and you might be pregnant?"

I was waiting for her to "be with" Jared, but that didn't seem to happen. So what's pshat of that preview which we never actually got to see happening?

BTW, I absolutely adore Jade and Tanner, of course!

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 12:56 pm
The previews just do that on purpose to make you think things. Nothing happened between Ashley and Jared. You can read realitysteve.com for more information.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 1:03 pm
amother wrote:
The previews just do that on purpose to make you think things. Nothing happened between Ashley and Jared. You can read realitysteve.com for more information.
From the show it was obvious that nothing happened. whom were they filming saying those things? and why didn't we see it in context?

with kirk's and carly's breakup , they made it look like it was jade, but then when you saw the whole story, it became clear who said what when and that they edited and cut in such a way that it should appear to be jade. but we ended up seeing e/th from the preview.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics