Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Would you wear such leggings?
Previous  1  2

saralem

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 4:44 pm
sorry. totally not. I work in a completely secular environment, and no one dresses like this. it totally looks like a robe and pj's. not a professional look at all. that's not to say you ought not to wear leggings and a cute dress, just not this style.

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 5:00 pm
There is no way to not stand out. So stand out. Just look good. You are over-thinking.

The leggings are ridiculous. That zipper do-dad is fine of you live, er, very differently. A man might think there was some hotness there, but he would check out the rest and price the rest of the woman in, if you know what I mean. It's do-daddish. Coy.

Details and interest at the foot shorten and also trivialize a woman.

Wearing leggings with no skirt over them isn't modest. I am not talking about a tunic. I am talking about a skirt that goes where skirts usually go.

Very, very few women look great in the tunic and leggings thing, and they are all thin and under 26. Unless they are Kate Middleton. Her Grace looks good in anything but she wouldn't wear it because it's not classy enough for Her Grace.

Keep interest high on the body.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 7:22 pm
Dolly Welsh wrote:
There is no way to not stand out. So stand out. Just look good. You are over-thinking.

The leggings are ridiculous. That zipper do-dad is fine of you live, er, very differently. A man might think there was some hotness there, but he would check out the rest and price the rest of the woman in, if you know what I mean. It's do-daddish. Coy.

Details and interest at the foot shorten and also trivialize a woman.

Wearing leggings with no skirt over them isn't modest. I am not talking about a tunic. I am talking about a skirt that goes where skirts usually go.

Very, very few women look great in the tunic and leggings thing, and they are all thin and under 26. Unless they are Kate Middleton. Her Grace looks good in anything but she wouldn't wear it because it's not classy enough for Her Grace.

Keep interest high on the body.

THIS. Leggings are for freezing cold days, when you are wearing boots, and tights would be too thin and chilly.

Don't be afraid to dress with more class than your coworkers. Bosses like that, and you'll be remembered when it's time to pass out the raises and promotions.

If you want a "pop" of style, go for a funky statement necklace to make you look a little more young and hip. Leggings are not the way to achieve it.

spring13

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 8:32 pm
I think I know what kind of outfit you're talking about, and yeah, I'd wear those leggings with it. As long as you're covered in the manner that you believe is required, it's just a fashion choice at this point. I understand wanting to fit in a bit better at the office (or at least stand out less) and I think this is a legitimate choice in that regard.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 9:59 pm
If you dress in good taste why will the leggings make you feel more in

FASMA

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 11:11 pm
I wouldn't
What about wearing maxi or midi skirts? They are very much in style and wont stand out much

hannah22

Post Wed, Oct 14 2015, 9:29 pm
I personally wouldn't wear leggings. Leggings are for home wear, they are not really appropriate for going to work. Why not wear tights?
In my opinion, tights are much more elegant than leggings. I don't really understand why you want to wear them. If you think stand out, you would stand out much more at work wearing leggings, just to let you know
That's just my opinion. In answer to your question, I would not wear them but it's your choice and totally up to you to decide what you want to wear.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics