Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Chaveirim in Michigan

pumpkinsbubby

Post Thu, Oct 08 2015, 4:36 pm
Just heard there is a new group in Michigan called Chaveirim. You call a certain number and someone comes out to help you on the road with traffic situations, broken down cars and more. I would like more info about the group. Are they like hatzolah for medical issues or specifically for car trouble? More info please and who would I call if necessary. TY

mha3484

Post Thu, Oct 08 2015, 4:56 pm
We have that in Chicago. it is like AAA. They have helped me with jumping a battery, changing a flat tire and running out of gas. It is such a helpful service.

Rosemarie

Post Thu, Oct 08 2015, 5:12 pm
They are likely a branch or offshoot of chaveirim in the tristate area (Boro park, flatbush, Monsey, Lakewood... I think each place has their own branch), which is not a medical emergency organization. They respond to calls regarding car troubles, being locked out of the car/house...

pumpkinsbubby

Post Thu, Oct 08 2015, 6:39 pm
Thanks for your responses. I am so excited; it is so good to have Chaveirim around from what I've heard from other communities.

sourstix

Post Thu, Oct 08 2015, 7:47 pm
oh they opened my door 2xs
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics