Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32 37  38  39  Next

flowerpower

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 9:51 pm
I just signed on to Imamother and my heart dropped. I burst into tears when I saw the news. I have davened so much for your daughter and followed her journey for the past few years. Your daughter and yourself displayed such strength and I always admired you for that. I am so so sorry for your loss!

greenfire

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 10:19 pm
Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel a name that I davened for each time I prayed for my own family. The world must have shaken because I do not even know why I opened the computer. Yet I gasped tonight as I chanced upon the devastating loss.

Whilst her body might not have been strong enough to stay with us, her pure soul at 18 "CHAI" lives on forever. There is no real comfort when we lose a part of us; a child ~ an extension of our being.

Thank you so much for allowing us to share in these tefilos & in your amazing bitachon. We are mourning and crying beside you!!! I will continue to daven for you Chaya Rochel bas Shulamis, to find strength & peace from Hashem.

STMommy

Post Wed, Sep 09 2015, 1:53 pm
Baruch Dayan HaEmes.
Hamakom yenachem eschem b'soch shaar avelei Tzion v'Yerushulayim.

seeker

Post Sun, Sep 13 2015, 2:11 pm
Just wanted to say I am thinking of you at yomtov time. Wishing you a year of strength and comfort and just keeping you in my heart knowing that this yomtov season is going to be so very different for you (than in the past, I mean).

MyKidsRQte

Post Wed, Sep 16 2015, 7:25 am
ברוך דיין האמת
המקום ינחם אתכם בתוך שאר אבילי ציון וירושלים

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Oct 09 2015, 12:47 am
How are you Rachel? I think of you so often and daven for you to have the strength to go on after such a tragic loss.
If you feel comfortable posting, I am sure many imamothers think about you and worry about you.

Mommy3.5

Post Fri, Oct 16 2015, 10:15 am
I am so sorry for your loss chaya Rochel, and so sorry I didn't see this till today. I have been davening for Kayla Rus, for a long time. My family has also been touched with this horrible disease. You have foughit for your daughter with courage and great emuna. Kayla Rus was privileged to have such a wonderful advocate mother. You stormed the heavens for her, and tried everything you could. May you find comfort in knowing you did everything for her, and your love for her sustained her. May your family know no mor tzaar, and may hashems blessings be abundant. Wishing your family, health happiness, parnassah, always. (hugs)

naturalmom5 wrote:
Not to be insensitive but you should change the thread from Kayla rus bas cr to Kayla rus bas abba

It's very harmful to Chaya Rochel
I know too much
about these inyanim
😭

It's not at all harmful to her neshama, sefardim are called by their mothers name after death too. And yes, it was incredibly insensitive.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Oct 16 2015, 11:32 am
Mommy3.5 wrote:
I am so sorry for your loss chaya Rochel, and so sorry I didn't see this till today. I have been davening for Kayla Rus, for a long time. My family has also been touched with this horrible disease. You have foughit for your daughter with courage and great emuna. Kayla Rus was privileged to have such a wonderful advocate mother. You stormed the heavens for her, and tried everything you could. May you find comfort in knowing you did everything for her, and your love for her sustained her. May your family know no mor tzaar, and may hashems blessings be abundant. Wishing your family, health happiness, parnassah, always. (hugs)

It's not at all harmful to her neshama, sefardim are called by their mothers name after death too. And yes, it was incredibly insensitive.

I "liked" your post. Actually, I love that first paragraph and appreciate your mentioning Sefardi minhag.
I was also taken aback by the suggestion to rename the thread - if I felt that strongly I would have gone to the moderator - but I figured that the poster must have been very personally affected by this inyan in some way to have mentioned it.

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 5:30 pm
This is the first time I am coming onto this thread since my daughter's tragic passing. I am sorry it is to ask yet again for your help and prayers. My father Dovid Tzvi ben Sorah Leah is battling metastatic cancer, and my mother Shulamis bas Etta, seems to be declining mentally. My second son is about to be I"YH married out of town and our parents cannot fly so will be unable to attend. It has been exceedingly hard to deal with the loss of my tzaddekes. We need Moshiach so badly. Please daven for me and my parents and that we somehow get through this wedding. Thanks so much.

Last edited by obsesseddancer on Mon, Dec 25 2017, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

studying_torah

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 5:41 pm
I'm sorry you're dealing with these stresses ontop of everything else! I hope somehow you will be able to end up enjoying the simcha. Hugs!

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 5:56 pm
wow, I'm sorry things are so hard for you. I can't recommend any videographer, but I suggest you assign some guests to walk around with their phones on selfie sticks while set to video chat with your loved ones back home. you can also get a friend to tape the wedding for you if you have/can borrow a video camera. lots of people don't hire a videographer. I hope the whole thing works out to your satisfaction.

penguin

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 6:05 pm
You could also contact Bikur Cholim either in the Chicago or near your parents & see if they can help you set up a Skype or something.

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:03 pm
Thanks for the suggestions but guests walking around with selfie sticks is one sure way to ruin a simcha, especially since all the guests are from the kallah's side. Don't forget, my parents are elderly, they don't video chat, I will be lucky if they can open a browser and click a link!

Last edited by obsesseddancer on Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

CPenzias

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:06 pm
I feel bad for you. It would be nice if they'd go a little easy on you.
Mazal tov!

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 7:28 pm
Nothing seems to come easy to us. The constant struggle is crushing.

SYA

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 8:01 pm
I have heard that Mekimi (I think located in Brooklyn) does arrange live video for family with someone unwell if the location of the wedding is in the US. I'm sorry I no longer have their number. Please contact them and they should be able to help you.

ahuvah4

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 9:20 pm
mekimi live

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 10:21 pm
Hug Hug

It is so painful to make a Simcha knowing that Kaila Rus can't be there physically (though of course her Neshama will be there). Now the grandparents can't be there either and that makes it much worse.

I hope that everything works out smoothly so that the Simcha can really be a Simcha. Mazel Tov to the new couple and may they have a healthy, happy life together.

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 10:29 pm
Thanks so much, that Mekimi live thing would be great if it were only one persin that needed the hookup, but a web link for multiple users is better here. The kallah was put on the spot and ended up booking the guy, we are just going to have to find a way to pay for it later, unfortunately.

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 10:31 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
Thanks so much, that Mekimi live thing would be great if it were only one persin that needed the hookup, but a web link for multiple users is better here. The kallah was put on the spot and ended up booking the guy, we are just going to have to find a way to pay for it later, unfortunately.

find out if the booking is set in stone. mekimi may be able to set up for multiple users.
Page 31 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed