Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Are you happy with a Bella?
1  2  Next

penguin

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 10:00 pm
Just saw s/o wearing a beautiful one & would like to hear from ppl if they had good experiences.

cnc

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 10:10 pm
Very very happy with mine. I have it for about a year and a half. I'm thinking of getting another one now.

sky

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 10:21 pm
I just got mine. Probably wore it about 20 times. It is VERY comfortable. The hair is very full. Its been keeping the style amazing. After being stuck in light drizzle and high humidity it bounced back very nicely without needing to be washed. I wear a full bang and the bangs haven't been getting stringy. And the price for the piece was very reasonable. Overall I"m thrilled. Hopefully in a year I'll be just as happy.

there is another thread on Imamother with reviews of people who have had it for a while.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 10:23 pm
Does anyone know if they carry hat falls?

cnc

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 10:24 pm
sky wrote:
I just got mine. Probably wore it about 20 times. It is VERY comfortable. The hair is very full. Its been keeping the style amazing. After being stuck in light drizzle and high humidity it bounced back very nicely without needing to be washed. I wear a full bang and the bangs haven't been getting stringy. And the price for the piece was very reasonable. Overall I"m thrilled. Hopefully in a year I'll be just as happy.

there is another thread on Imamother with reviews of people who have had it for a while.

Exactly my experience, down to the full bang Smile . Sometimes I switch it up with an Irene lace band.

el2cg

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 10:31 pm
I love my bella! I have it for less then a year. It holds setting well. And even when it needs a wash, it's full.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 11:49 pm
2 Bella's, two and a half years, and I'm still happy with them. They look like new.

sky

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 9:38 am
cnc wrote:
Exactly my experience, down to the full bang Smile . Sometimes I switch it up with an Irene lace band.

Is it possible to explain how a full bang works with a lace band?

I found this image:

http://www.online-instagram.co.....00420

But am wondering if it is a lot of work to switch it around.

cnc

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 9:47 am
sky wrote:
Is it possible to explain how a full bang works with a lace band?

I found this image:

http://www.online-instagram.co.....00420

But am wondering if it is a lot of work to switch it around.

I bow the bangs back. And I pin the lace front hair so it just blends in.
The first few times I wore the lace band it took some time to put on and adjust. Now it takes a minute.

sky

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 9:48 am
cnc wrote:
I bow the bangs back. And I pin the lace front hair so it just blends in.
The first few times I wore the lace band it took some time to put on and adjust. Now it takes a minute.

thanks for the explanation. Do you have to redo the bangs after, or do they just bounce back when you return to wearing it regular/

cnc

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 9:56 am
sky wrote:
thanks for the explanation. Do you have to redo the bangs after, or do they just bounce back when you return to wearing it regular/

If I have it blown back when I get it washed and set, it doesn't bounce back. It probably dried like that when she washed it. If I do it myself, then I can just brush it out to make it straight again.

Laiya

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 10:54 am
What is the wig cap made of? If it's not lace, what else can it be?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is a full lace wig, also lace front? (I mean, does it have that look in the front that looks very natural?)

sky

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 11:26 am
I think wigs that have a lace front are marketed separately as that.
My wig has a lace cap on top that is very comfortable (similar to a much more expensive wig that I have, and much more comfortable then a different similarly priced wig that I own).
But the front of the cap is not lace. I've seen people wear their hair pulled back and not bangs with the same "model" bella wig that I bought and it looks excellent, but it isn't a lace front cap. (It could be they make them, but I didn't buy one).

Laiya

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 11:29 am
Thank you. And just curious, the other 2 wigs you have--are they also lace caps? (I'm not even sure if this question makes sense. I guess I'm trying to understand what is it about the wig that makes it so comfortable?)

penguin

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 11:29 am
I am also especially interested in hearing from people who had some kind of problem with a particular wig, and whether they got good customer service. Does the company stand behind their product?

Laiya

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 11:31 am
Also, do baby hairs accomplish the same thing as the lace front? (sorry if OT)

Rose816

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 6:07 pm
I've only been married a few months, but in the time that I've worn my Bella, I've loved it!!! The hair is nice quality, it's very full, and it holds a style incredibly well. Additionally, I was very happy with the colors they offered. BH, tons of compliments on it.

reality mom

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 6:19 pm
I love my Bella.

Fabulous

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 6:34 pm
penguin wrote:
I am also especially interested in hearing from people who had some kind of problem with a particular wig, and whether they got good customer service. Does the company stand behind their product?

I sent it back twice without a boo. First time they didn't do the job properly, going to pick it up for second time tomorrow, will let you know

cnc

Post Thu, Oct 22 2015, 11:44 pm
penguin wrote:

My shaitel macher specifically mentioned that the company is excellent to deal with, but she washed and air dried 3 pcs for me before I purchased so I knew that they were good pieces.

I'm in the market for another wig. I'm debating if I should get another Bella, or I should try an Irene dolce.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels