Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehiilim need NOW for boy stabbed in Pisgat Zeev

Sanguine

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 5:59 am
Tehiilim need NOW for boy stabbed in Pisgat Zeev in critical condition (I think he's 16 yo) don't have a name but it's important now!

etky

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 6:04 am
And for Orel bat Limor - the 19 year old chayelet wounded in last night's pigua in Pardes Hanna:
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=h3vZ8WctDQ

Please - both are critically injured and need our tehillim urgently!!

etky

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 6:09 am
Sanguine wrote:
Tehiilim need NOW for boy stabbed in Pisgat Zeev in critical condition (I think he's 16 yo) don't have a name but it's important now!

Name is Naor ben Rut

etky

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 6:54 am
etky wrote:
Name is Naor ben Rut

Link to tehillim for him:

http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=PIG8D5FUH2

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 7:37 am
They are using their children and their women. Very clear why. They want the world to see the pictures of these terrorists bleeding and write above "Israel killing innocent women and children" just saw a pic of the 13 year old terrorist after he was shot. I'm nauseous.

Last edited by JMM-uc on Mon, Oct 12 2015, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

etky

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 7:42 am
[quote="JMM-uc"]They are using their children and their women. Very clear why. They want the world to see the pictures of these terrorists bleeding and write above "Israel killing innocent women and children" just saw a pic of the 13 year old terrorist after he was shot. I'm nauseous.
[/quo

Ugh, I saw it too even though I usually try very hard to avoid anything visual.
It's mind boggling that children are being sent on these missions.
One thing to use them as passive human shields as Hamas did during the the war last summer, it's another thing altogether to send them out to kill and most likely be killed themselves at such a young age.

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 8:32 am
[quote="etky"]
JMM-uc wrote:
They are using their children and their women. Very clear why. They want the world to see the pictures of these terrorists bleeding and write above "Israel killing innocent women and children" just saw a pic of the 13 year old terrorist after he was shot. I'm nauseous.
[/quo

Ugh, I saw it too even though I usually try very hard to avoid anything visual.
It's mind boggling that children are being sent on these missions.
One thing to use them as passive human shields as Hamas did during the the war last summer, it's another thing altogether to send them out to kill and most likely be killed themselves at such a young age.

They have Facebook groups for children as young as 8. Encouraging them to kill Jews and posting videos explaining the best ways to do that.

They have charts where the kids fill in their names and day they are going to murder Jews. Each kid gets 'liked' according to how horrific what he is going to do is. The more he kills the more 'likes' and encouragement he gets from the group.

Sick
Sick
Sick

Bitachon101

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 8:39 am
Can't that be reported to Facebook?

etky

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 8:50 am
The name of the 21 year old also severely wounded in the Pisgat Ze'ev stabbing is Yosef Chaim ben Zehava. Please include him in your tefillot too.

Another mom

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 5:23 am
They added a name to Naor, it's now Naor Shalev ben Rut.
B'sorot Tovot!!!!!!

rachelle613

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 9:17 am
Just read that both boys are b'h stable, but still in critical condition.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed