Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
ISO housecoat

cbg

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 8:23 pm
Must be lightweight, NOT Flannel
3/4 sleeves
With collar or round neck that covers collar bone
Willing to pay NO more than $2o-$22

A store in BP wanted to charge me $40+ for something to wear around and cook in.

sourstix

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 8:32 pm
why dont you go to the robe stores in bp? they wont be 25$ they are way more. can you wear a cheap tshirt and cheap skirt? slinky skirts for 15$ tshirt for 15$ on sale 10$?

sourstix

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 8:35 pm
I know which ones you are referring to. my mother used to wear them years back. I cant even figure out who sells them these days. I havent seen them recently. maybe the department stores like macys, sears, kohls, ?

cm

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 8:39 pm
These are next to impossible to find nowadays. You could try here: http://www.shopnational.com/Lo.....sters

I had one from this brand in the past; the quality was so-so, but I don't expect much for that price. Many have lower collars, so shop carefully.

I hope this helps!

cbg

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 9:21 pm
sourstix wrote:
why dont you go to the robe stores in bp? they wont be 25$ they are way more. can you wear a cheap tshirt and cheap skirt? slinky skirts for 15$ tshirt for 15$ on sale 10$?

I have that already I need something very lightweight with no elastic, tight sleeves, etc. something SUPER SUPER COMFORTABLE and tznius.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics