Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
SETSS Question- How many hours can I see a student in 1 day?

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Oct 17 2015, 8:16 pm
I'm pretty sure I could this, but I'm just making sure... I can't seem to find the answer in any of my paperwork... Can I see a child w3ho is mandated for 5 hours of SETSS two days a week, once for 3 hours, and once for 2 hours? Thanks!

chips1

Post Sat, Oct 17 2015, 8:24 pm
Yes. You can see a child up to 3 hrs a day.

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Oct 17 2015, 8:29 pm
Thank you. Now another question- Can I see a child ( who is mandated for 5 hours a week) for 3 hours on Thursday and then another 3 hours the following Sunday, or is the Sunday considered part of the previous week? Are the weeks from Monday to Monday?

chips1

Post Sat, Oct 17 2015, 8:32 pm
I'm not 100% sure abt this but I think the weeks are Monday through Sunday so you wouldn't be able to do that. But I might be wrong.

mommy34

Post Sat, Oct 17 2015, 8:33 pm
if you check the original form - the one that you signed and the parent signed before you begin services, it indicates the maximum amount of hours per week as well as the maximum amount of hours allowed per day. I think 3 per day is standard now, but its a good idea to double check.

yidishmamma

Post Sat, Oct 17 2015, 8:40 pm
My sons seet just saw him last week one day for 3 hours. She usually does one hour a day . Obviously she didn't go over the amount of hours he has
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics