Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Really? Why?

Sake

Post Sun, Oct 18 2015, 4:34 pm
This isn't even a vent, it's just a "putting it out there" ... I am once again choosing whether to laugh or cry. So many times I think I should post something and get involved in the forums and share my life and than some crazy thing happens IRL regarding whatever topic I might have shared so I end up happy I didn't post... Most resent example?

Last week I was reading some financial hardship posts and wanted to chime in with empathy / whineiness because my DH has some stupid truck payments that are putting the family really behind.. Well, today the truck caught fire and is burned to a crisp. Yep, that's right, caught fire in the driveway when DH got home from doing groceries.

November

Post Sun, Oct 18 2015, 4:38 pm
Oy Sad
So sorry to hear

Sake

Post Sun, Oct 18 2015, 4:43 pm
I don't even know if it's a good thing or a bad thing!! Nobody is hurt, nothing else ruined, kids got some excitement and insurance should cover it I think... I just feel like what ever the oposit of Midas touch is, I have at the moment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics