Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Hypnobabies kit in Israel

morningsickness

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 2:56 pm
Dear Imamothers!

I am desperate to buy/borrow the complete "Hypnobabies" self-study kit .Ordering it online from the USA simply isn't an option for me right now.

I'm looking for an Israeli imamother who's willing to sell/lend hers out, or knows where I can get hold of such a kit here in Israel.

Tizku Lemitzvos!!

Marion

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 4:59 pm
Hypnobirthing is gaining in popularity here. I'm sure if you Google it you'll find an Israeli distributor. I see ads all over the place, but since I'm not interested I don't write down the information.

morningsickness

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 5:09 pm
Hi Marion,

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.

I'm actually looking for the Hypnobabies kit, as opposed to the Hypnobirthing kit.

I have seen many adds for Hypnobirthing and even spoke to the lady who started the whole thing here, but I haven't been able to find anything about Hypnobabies..

Thanks anyways,

SHana Tova

simhat_nisuyyin

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 5:41 pm
What's hypnobabies (as opposed to hypnobirthing)?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 3:50 pm
Did you find one OP? I'm looking for one now.

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Sep 30 2015, 10:59 am
Anyone have it now? I'd be happy to pay...

BatZion

Post Wed, Sep 30 2015, 11:57 am
I do and am looking to sell it. I will check asap that I have all the kit together and will get back to you..

BatZion

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 4:58 am
Hi

I'm finally back Wink I am selling my Hypnobabies Kit in near-perfect condition- with all accompanying materials:
[list]Home Study Course Workbook
Quick Reference Booklet (includes Birth Partners Guide)
Six discs
A handful of useful papers and mini booklets that comes with the pack such as positions for laboring out of bed, etc

Why near-perfect?
a. It came with two free tracks (this is how Hypnobabies described the tracks, not me) that had to be downloaded using a code- I never managed to get them off my computer and onto my MP3- don't know where they are- technically challenged.
b. the Home Study Workbook front cover is half-detatched from the spirals (heavy, thick booklet)

I bought the pack for 154.95 dollars, new from Hypnobabies. I'm willing to sell it for the equivalent of 150 dollars (580 shekel), not including postage.

If anyone is interested be in touch.

BatZion

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 4:59 am
If there is no interest within a few days I'll be putting it up for sale on facebook but I thought I'd ask here first seing as people showed interest...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions