Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What pranks did you play as a kid?
Previous  1  2

Ruchel

Post Fri, May 11 2007, 1:42 pm
You're right, it is cruel. But kids are VERY cruel, and teens too.

amother

Post Fri, May 11 2007, 2:57 pm
not all kids are cruel. it makes me feel so bad when I imagine the kid who's getting hurt. its just so mean. what if it was you? would it be funny then??//

Tefila

Post Fri, May 11 2007, 9:56 pm
I was a first class angel Twisted Evil (though I was never guilty of doing cruel or mean stuff) lets just say I did highly irregular things embarrassed

mimivan

Post Sat, May 12 2007, 9:13 pm
Motek wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that pranks that hurt others or embarrass them (chair pulling) are cruel? that not looking for the one hiding is mean? that scaring people is not allowed (S.Aruch)? Sad

Well, I said I felt bad, didn't I??? embarrassed Anyway, after about a half an hour my brother came out of his hiding place anyway...it gave me break from his relentless teasing Smile Probably a bad thing, but we were typical siblings...

Last edited by mimivan on Sat, May 12 2007, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sat, May 12 2007, 9:25 pm
Oh I remember now, we tied a friend in our bunk in camp ,who was a heavy sleeper to her bed.
I don't think it was cruel because she was a good natured girl who could take a joke, she wasn't typically the target of bullying nor were we typically bullies.

mamaloosh

Post Sat, May 12 2007, 9:56 pm
1. We had a teacher who would read out loud any notes she would catch us passing in class. One day I wrote on a note "Hi Mrs. X, we just wanted to say Hi because we know you're going to read this!", and I passed it around the class. Of course she 'saw' us passing the note around, and took it and started reading it out loud. Thank GD she actually thought it was funny.

2. I painted a girl's toenails while she was sleeping in camp.

amother

Post Sun, May 13 2007, 12:45 am
Motek wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that pranks that hurt others or embarrass them (chair pulling) are cruel? that not looking for the one hiding is mean? that scaring people is not allowed (S.Aruch)? Sad

no motek, u r not the only one. when I read about pulling the chair out, all I could think was B"H she wasnt injured cuz a fall like that could end up really bad.

I actually learned this the hard way. once when dh was napping on the bed I tied his shoelaces together. when he woke up he sat up and 'jumped' off the bed and fell face down cuz he couldnt catch his balance w/ shoes tied together. I felt so bad and have been very aware of my actions since then.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics